Too much Feels - Legolas' POV

Hot Legolas on the side ------>

Legolas' POV

        The feeling of being drunk here was just the same as being drunk back home but somehow Valerie made it feel more... better? ecstatic? Even though I wasn't drunk as Valerie, still I felt dizzy and as me and Valerie were dancing it just made me want to embrace her and pull her close to me leaving no space between us. I stared at her not taking my eyes away from her as her hands roamed my chest and mine were at her waist. She was moving her body very close to mine that I could feel every curve of her body-- I won't deny that I loved the feeling it was giving me as what Skylar would say 'I have the feels' 

Unexpectedly Valerie pushed her lips upon mine and who was I to deny such a beautiful lady to not kiss me? Her lips were tense at first but soon relax it tasted of beer and tequila but there was a tint of coffee flavor. I couldn't take the "feels" so I pulled her very near me and put more force to the kiss. I also couldn't help as I licked the bottom of her lip and as she granted me access I explored her mouth, I saw how people would kiss on television so I decided to try it out as I nibbled and sucked on her lower lip she started moaning and this time I will say it proudly... I loved how I made such an affect on her.

I then knew I couldn't take it any longer so I grabbed her without breaking the kiss and brought her back to the hotel we would push each other inside the mithril elevator I was a bit edgy as it started moving but I made sure Valerie was safe with me as I pulled her closer. Once we were inside of our room we parted the kiss as she took off my shirt and wrapped her legs around my waist. For the first time in my whole existence I have never felt this way for a woman or no woman made me feel this way but I couldn't lead this to the one thing we both desired I needed to respect her especially now that she is drunk she might regret it tomorrow morning and kick me out of her home. Valerie deserved more than drunk sex.

I pushed her up against the wall gathering all my strength to pull away from this pleasurable activity. As I felt her hands trying undoing my pants I made the wall to support her as I grabbed her hands "Valerie... no.. no." I said through our kisses much to my dismay she got off my waist and made a face that was so adorable, "why? don't you want me?" she asked-- she had no idea how much I wanted her. "I don't want us to bind while we are drunk you will regret it in the morning." I said but as if like she didn't hear me she started kissing me again-- this woman could surely get what she want with me but I couldn't hurt Valerie like this when the time will come she will have a husband she would be crushed by some strange elf taking her innocence. 

I then grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eye "Valerie you had too much to drink, you are drunk. If we both really desired each other we shall do this when we aren't drunk, okay?" I asked and told her the truth. She then nodded and I kissed her head trying to ignore her inviting lips. I then scooped her up in my arms and headed towards the bed "Good night Valerie." I said as I wrapped my arms around her "Good night Legolas." she replied as she lay down on my chest. "Quel du Lirimaer." I said in my own language as we both drifted off into sleep.

        I woke up to the first light of the day Skylar came in and smirked at us once she saw us on the bed I got out of bed and showered as me and Skylar went down to get some food "So did you use the condoms?" she asked I then felt my face heat up and became red "Uhhh... Valerie said we won't be needing them," I replied shyly she then gasped and asked "So you did it without condoms!? Oh my God!! That's totally like reckless of her-- I am jealous!" My face heated up more  as we ate silently. She then showed me how to get food for Valerie and I nodded as she gave me paper that's called 'money' I was suddenly startled as someone used a glass looking thing Skylar laughed and told me it was a blender she then showed me how to use one so it won't be awkward the next time I would see one. My eyes widen as she put some fruit in it and as the 'blender' started it disappeared and the blender was now filled with some sort of liquid and as she made me try it my eyes widen and how good it tasted.