Chapter 9:New Teammate:Person Talking:Dante'

Dante':Wow she is beautiful the detail my god she is an angel okay think of pick up lines um...are we in October because I'm falling for.......(in his mind)
Josh: Dante' move and stop watching the lady
Josh pushes me out of the way of one of her double bladed swords.So much of in that sentence though.I shot 5 arrows and all missed by a landslide.
A.C:Wait no no no no no you like her dude?
On those words Josh knocks her out with the flat part of his iron sword.
Rawlins (on com):Did you get the package?
Josh:Yeah but she tried to kill us
Rawlins:Strange she's not supposed to be a fighter but at least you got her good work
Zack:Well let's go
                At The Base (In A Lab)
Doctor:I'm sorry but you'll need an engineer for this
Rawlins:Why?
Doctor:Didn't you notice ,she's an Android
                 Outside Of Room
A.C:Any idea why Rawlins fave turned confused guys?
Dante':If my upgraded sonic headphones are working properly, he thinks we got the wrong um package?
Coach then comes out saying in a sad tone:Um that package is partly correct
Josh:I'm confused what is going on..
We were then cut short since she broke through a window and escaped.All of us ran after her but she was fast luckily we planted a tracker.
             At Dr.S Office
Dr.S:I have good news and bad news
A.C: What's the good
Dr.S:Well we found her
Josh: So what's the bad then?
Dr. S: She's in the middle of a soon to be tsunami which is your next objective now go
We all got into Zack (that sounded weird) and flew there.On reaching there we immediately got into battles with what we call goblins. They had brown rough skin with a green gem as a heart and crooked odly arranged teeth.Zack shot homing missiles killing five of them while the rest of us jumped rooftop to rooftop evacuating people when a golem hit me.It was about to finish me then Simeera shot an explosive arrow from a bow made out if her hand.
Dante':Thanks
Simeera:Listen I like you, you don't seem human but if you so much as aim a sword at my direction I'll kill you
Dante':Jeez you are making me blush
We both ran to our meetup area with the rest of the squad.Unluckily we had nowhere to go and the tsunami was about to hit.
A.C and Dante':Josh!!!!!
Zack and Josh:8 by 8 house now!!
We immediately got to work and eventually finished just as the tsunami hit us.The blocks broke away and the final words said by Josh were:Okay Dante',talk!