Chapter 1:The Golden Masked Nun:Person Talking:Josh

People mostly teens think playing minecraft is well fun but,trust me literally living in the minecraft world is a pain especially with friends so let's start from the beginning.

Josh(Yours truly):Signing innnnn and done where are you guys?
By the way the world is beautiful a farm with many animals grazing,weapons shops,food and many houses the bad thing is there's a lot zombies.
Josh:Where are you dude?
A.C(a friend):Here and I need backup!
Josh runs towards Arundel slides under a zombie cuts off its head and joins the fight
A.C:That was fast Dante' is coming we just need to hold them off.Look a iron sword way better than that stone crap.
Josh:Whatever just give me!
Honestly we were outnumbered all our golems were dead so I don't think we can make it.
Dante'(another friend):I'm here
I almost forgot our skins well A.C has an enderbrine skin,black wavy hair with purple streams coursing through his well hair and light complexion ,Dante' is a cyborg one eye is red the other brown lots of detail on his body,his skin light brown,one hand and foot human and short brown hair and Josh well me black ninja clothing with a fire logo,a cape,curved black hair,light complexion and a leather black mask sexy aren't I. Dante' shoots the zombies with his bow and arrow each zombie an arrow between the eye.Eventually, we killed all of them.
Josh:Good job guys
A.C :Yeah that was fun.... wait is is that a totem and who is that guy?
Oh and the guy looks like a golden masked nun (is that racist?)
Dante ':If I'm correct that's a herobrine totem which means....
Josh:That means he's going to spawn....
A.C:Look out!!!
And just like that a bolt of lightning hit the ground the herobrine totem was gone but something scarier took its place.