Chapter 3:Blowing Up A Mountain:Person Talking:Dante'

OK so A.C sucks at story telling but, this is where it gets interesting.So we got wood went mining sadly we didn't have our skins since we were in an early update oh yeah forgot to mention the swirly thingy was actually an interdimensional portal into the minecraft world and by the way that Dr.S guy is kinda grumpy as I was saying,we mined got iron LOTS of iron and went on our way.
Dante':So Josh when we reach there what's the plan?
Josh:We'll see when we reach there dude
A.C:Guys I'm still confused. What on earth is going on?!?Why are my hands so square like?
Dante':You have such a weak mind I'll explain on the way.
So we talked and I had to say things over and over to get it into A.C's thick skull that we were in minecraft but eventually we made it to the zombie base.
Me:Josh,about that plan?
For a leader he took a long time to plan.
Josh:Got it Dante' is there TnT in this update?
Me:Most likely yes I guess
Josh:Good so here's the plan A.C distract the army of zombies,Dante' blow this place to the ground I'll deal with that zombie king
We all then separated and in the corner of my eye I saw A.C making the zombies uncomfortable and Josh doing some sick parkour.
Me (in my mind): OK think I see creepers sand light bulb! Suicide Cannon!
It took me a few minutes but it was easy honestly.
Me:Okay I'm done!!
Josh:Good I have flint and steel for some reason take....
Zombie King:Arggghhhh
And right on cue Josh got a punch to the face.
Me:Josh!!
All of a sudden I felt rage inside of me he was my best friend he IS my best friend he is the only person who I really knew,obviously there was A.C but I knew Josh since childhood.I took out an arrow, calmed down and shot a shot that would have made people praise me in the Olympics the arrow hit the flint and steel making it hit the wall deflecting it towards me.Obviously you knew what happened next I lit the flint and steel picked up Josh and ran and I think A.C got the memo because he began to run to then Boom!!!!