dish 2 ;; soe-go-gi kimbap

"that's the last of the pieces, right?" minah hanged the pants on the clothing rack, before looking back at her staff.

"yes, that's all of them," the manager responded. "we need to find a model now, director park."

minah let out a sigh, rubbing her cheek softly. "what happened to the last model we made a proposal to?"

"he declined the offer because of a bigger project."

"just find someone," minah muttered. she picked up her folder then left the conference room, signalling the end of the meeting.

"who are we supposed to find now," the assistant manager leant back against the chair, clearly annoyed. after a few seconds, his back shot up, a light bulb forming on top of his head. "i know someone we can hire," he laughed, earning questioning looks from every other employee sat around the table.

minah tied her hair into a ponytail as she stepped out of the elevator and made her way out of the building, into the parking lot. as she took the driver's seat of her car, minah thought about her neighbour. she took out her phone and sent a quick text to her manager:

thank you for turning up so quickly with those clothes this morning. it was really important. i owe you one, haeyoung-ah.

satisfied with herself, minah drove back to her apartment and just as she was about to unlock her door, she thought about introducing herself personally to the neighbour. so she rang the doorbell of apartment 215, but there was no answer. looking down at her watch, minah frowned. "is she not home yet?" clicking her tongue lightly, minah took out her sticky-note pad and left a note on the neighbour's wall, before stepping into her own apartment.

after freshening up, minah returned to the living room only to have her phone buzz uncontrollably.

"yes dad, i know," she groaned against the phone, falling back against the sofa. "yes, we're finding a new model. mind your own business, you should focus on your coffee shops." biting her lip in frustration, minah held in anymore she had to say and ended the conversation with a quick bye when her doorbell rang.

expecting someone in front of her door, minah's face slightly dropped when she saw the food tray on the floor again, a fresh dish aligned neatly as its contents. a small smile appeared on minah's face as she picked up the tray, whispering a "thank you".