Closer and Closer

Giriko's POV

I glanced over my shoulder again, sipping at the beer bottle in my hand. "Wake Kira," Lady Arachne had ordered. It was like this new girl was Arachne's world!

No matter how much I wanted to disobey her, I followed orders and found myself standing at Kira's door, the beer bottle on the floor.

"Truce?" She'd asked yesterday. I smirked and turned the knob and stepped into the dark room.

The room was still clean, which gave me the impression that Kira liked to be organized and liked to keep things clean. That also meant she was probably very crisp and had good, organized strategies in combat. I smiled at the thought.

Kira was sleeping in her bed peacefully. She was actually kinda beautiful, what with the way her hair lay across her face and shadowed her features a bit. Her knees were bent a little, and she was laying on her side, facing me. Her right hand was in her left palm, and her lips were parted slightly. I stepped up to the side of the bed and reached down to wake her.

She reached up and grabbed me by my neck, making me choke, and threw me onto the bed beside her. She rolled and straddled my hips, leaning over me. I was suddenly aware of her tank top and no pants. Let's just say I was a little aroused.

When Kira finally realized who I was, she relaxed and smirked, giggling. "Hey, Giriko!" I raised my brows in considerable interest. "Hey, Kira. Enjoying yourself?" I asked. She shrugged. "Well, this could be a lot more interesting, but...!" She shrugged again. I grinned and rolled so I was on top of her, straddling her like she had me. She smiled mischievously. "Getting more interesting..." She murmured. I smirked and leaned down, whispering into her ear, "How much more 'interesting' would you like this to get?" She rolled her eyes and laughed, then pushed up so we were both sitting on our knees, our chests and thighs pressed together. She leaned her lips closer to mine and whispered, "How much more interesting could it get?" Seductively. She barely brushed her lips against mine, teasing me. I couldn't say I liked it, but she was good at being sexy and seductive.

I smirked, slightly confused. She made a move on me. This usually happened the other way around. But, honestly, I wasn't complaining. Kira leaned away from me, moving her head from side to side to push her hair away from her face. I let my hands travel down her sides and to her hips and squeezed there, enjoying how she squirmed. "Lady Arachne wanted me to wake you up." I mumbled. She raised a brow. "Oh?" She questioned. I nodded, then leaned forward so I leaned over her again while she lay on her back on the mattress. "I'm glad she did, now." Kira smirked and leaned forward, nibbling on my jaw with a chuckle. "We'll see about that, lover boy." She claimed when she leaned back on the mattress.

I got up then, and waited outside the room, hot and definitely bothered.

****

Kira's POV

I chuckled as soon as Giriko left. I had to admit, there was something going on between us. But I wasn't entirely sure what that was.

I rolled my eyes at myself and got up and showered, then dressed in a white shirt and blue denim jeans and fixed my hair. I left the room and smirked when I saw Giriko waiting outside.

"Want more of this?" I asked, referring to myself. Giriko rolled his eyes, but smirked playfully. "Don't get so cocky; I'm only here to show you back to Lady Arachne's dining room." I took a step closer to him, closing the gap between us. I brushed my hand across his chest and leaned in close to him. "Are you sure that's the only reason you're here, Giriko?" I whispered. He shrugged. "Depends. Is there any reason I should stay?" He whispered back. I smiled and brushed the small red mark I'd left on his jaw. "Maybe later," I replied, before backing away and shutting my room door.