the sale

As I stood on the streets with there illegal substances things just didn’t seem to go my way. I didn’t even know how to get peoples attention. What was I to do yell to someone and say Hey I got some drugs you wants some? I thought about what to say but nothing came to me. But when I looked across the street I saw a man that looked as if he could be a potential buyer. So I yelled to him and kind of nodded in a way to try and make him understand what I wanted him for.

He walked slowly across the rugged road and said “What?” and that was it, he didn’t look away nor did he say anything further but I pleaded my way into selling something.

“So you wanna buy some stuff?” I said while trying to be cool.

“What stuff, what are you talking about dude?”

“You know what I mean, I got that good stuff you know?”

“No I don’t know”

“I got some druggie, uh drug addicted friends” I said trying not to just come straight forward and say drugs.

“What, do you think I do drugs?”

“Shh! You gone get me caught.”

“Dude, I don’t do fucking drugs now leave me alone and stay away from me.”

I tried to plea with the man, but he just wasn’t going for it. But as time pasted and I was still following this guy, I had already missed 3 other potential buyers. I told him what trouble he had caused and he said “Dude, I already told you to leave me alone. You are the one that missed out on what ever your doing.”

I just turned around hopping that someone would take me up on this. But as soon as my foot hit the ground in the other direction the guy had said “Wait. Are you Joe Jonas, Yes you are I knew it, what are you doing out here? When you first came up to me I was like naww that cant be him, but I totally see it now.”

I didn’t really care that this guy knew who I was in fact I found him to be a problem because he knew who I was. He could get me in some trouble if he goes blabbing his big mouth. But then when I further thought things out I realized that this guy could actually help me.

The drug dealer gangster guys only wanted one thing... there money. And if I were to get this guy to buy anything something, I could give them the money they wanted and I would be free. So I turned my happy self around and quickly said “What do you want?”

“Man I want you dude, you know how cool it would be if I were to have your autograph or something you have on?”

I thought about that for a minute. And then I started thinking about how much money I could make after charging people for autographs and selling some of the cloths I had on.

3 hours later...

I finally made almost enough money to give the guys I had at least 24,500 dollars. Some how I did it but I didn’t really care. But I only needed 500 bucks and I was would be set. But the only thing was, I was in my underwear and there were no one around that I could give an autograph to. But as soon as that thought went through my head a girl emerges from a vehicle. She slowly walks up to me and says “How much?”

I try to act cool and I wink at her and said “500 dollars please.”

she looked at me and said “Is that all you want really, because if I were to be giving my last piece of clothing away I would at least charge 5,000 dollars.”

I didn’t pay much attention to what she was saying until I realized that she didn’t want an autograph she want my underwear. I didn’t want to do it, but I needed the money fast. So I agreed to give her my underwear, as long as she never ever speak of what happened to anyone. She agreed and smiled then walked away. I stood there for about another hour without any cloths on. Until someone else pulled up...