Nadir let go of Chance, and hugged Antiere.

"Aye, some privacy please" Antiere joked before kissing her on the lips.

"Yeah, yeah. Nadir, who got you leaving school so early?"

"I'm going to drop out again" She mumbled. "People are mean"

"Go ahead and list them off" Antiere pulled up his pants. "I'll fight a teacher too"

"I don't know their names"

"Ask your brother then. He probably knows" Antiere suggested.

"That nigga is not family" Chance shook his head. "He can take that shit elsewhere"

"I don't think we'd be friends. He only acknowledges me at Mr. Bennett's house" Nadir said.

She didn't want to call him sir, but that sounded just as bad.

"I could acknowledge you. I got a whole hotel room" Antiere said.

"Watch me take this rental car and dip" Chance scowled.

"Where'd you get money?" Nadir asked Chance.

"I told mama that that nigga Antivirus was going to see you, and she just coughed up the money so that I could go too. She couldn't free up her schedule"

Truth was, Pharoah made his mother pay to get Chance out of the house for two weeks.

"She called her niggas to school so they could escort her ass to the bus" A student exclaimed.

"And anybody that says some shit from a distance can walk up on me and say the same damn thing" Antiere called out.

"I should go" Nadir mumbled, wanting to get away from the situation.

Taylor walked over to where the bus was, and stopped infront of them. "I'm-"

"Shut the fuck up. Ion care who you is" Chance extended his hand out, and physically pushed him back.

Taylor looked over Antiere's frame, and Antiere did his best not to react. "I'm your sister's whole nigga and my sexuality is not versatile"

Taylor got on the bus, and Antiere took Nadir's backpack.

"Spend the night with me, baby" He reached down and grabbed her hand.

"Damn, what we finna be doing?" Chance intervened.

Antiere opened the passenger's side door for Nadir. "It depends on what time you're going to sleep"

-

"It wasn't even that bad, was it?" Pharoah asked, touching Faris's leg.

She looked down at her broken wrist and didn't respond.

"You know you supposed to fuckin' answer me when I'm talking to you" He sunk his nail into her leg.

"No, it wasn't, Pharoah" Faris lied, and made the move to stand up.

Pharoah pulled her down by her injured wrist. "I wasn't done talking to you"

She winced, and took a seat.

"So you know you're going to bring Nadir back to me, right?"

"She's not ever-"

"It's not up for debate. You have any idea how many people I'm paying to make her miserable? She'd come running down here as soon as she gets the opportunity"

The opportunity that was sure to happen.

Faris sat quietly, thinking.

"You not telling Antiere, and you not telling the cops. You know that would be it for you"

He had never shown off behavior problems before.

All of this was so sudden.

"I don't know if Nadir's a virgin or not, but you're definitely going to watch us fuck" He decided.

Faris could feel her stomach churn. "You don't have to do anything to her, I can take it by myself"

Nadir had gone through a lot in the past few months. She had had enough.

"I'm going to get the two for one special. Nadir would just cry, then she'd be fixed the fuck up. She cries too much anyways"

Faris could feel her eyes water. "You're fucking sick. I hope you rot in hell"

Pharoah grabbed her hair, and pushed her face down into the bed. "Let me show you what hell feels like"

-