[Soul Eater]Falling In[Death the Kid x Reader]

Start from the beginning

 Your jaw dropped. There was Liz, Patty, and Death the Kid!

  "Run!" Kid shouted.

  What? Why'd he say ru-

  You gave off a scream as you felt something crash into you. Falling into the ground, thankfully on your back. However, the thing jumped on top of you and growled. Final facing the thing, you froze in fear. It was a Kishin in the shape of a lion.

  "Patty, Liz!"

  A moment later, a couple of bullets tore into the Kishin and pushed him off of you. Kid ran over while Liz and Patty took off after the Kishin.

 He kneeled down next to you and asked, "Are you okay?"

  Nerves on fire, all you could manage was a little squeak.

  "Why were you outside?" he asked. "We ordered everybody to stay indoors."

  Well. Welp. Well. Welp. You couldn't exactly say that you were from a completely different world. Welp.

  But before Kid could make you answer, Blair ran in and kneeled beside you.

 "What are you doing here, nya?" Blair questioned you.

  "H-huh?"

  "Looks like the portal broke, nya."

  "What?" Kid and you questioned.

  "Nya!~ I'm just gonna send you back, nya!~" Blair smiled. "But first. You two kiss, nya!~ You're suck a cute couple!"

 Portal. . . portal. . . send me back? . . . kiss. . . kiss Death The Kid. . . . kiss. . . WHAT?!

  "WHAT?!" you two both screamed

  "Kiss, nya!~" Blair smirked, then grabbed both of your heads and pushed them together into a forced kiss.

  But she let go -- but we didn't stop. We were shocked. The first to snap out of it was Kid. He backed up, his face as red as a tomato.

  "I n-need to g-go!" Kid shouted, and ran off.

  "Haha, nya!~ That was fun!" Blair laughed. Then she turned to you. "Nya!~ It's time to send you back, nya!~" Byes!~"

  A moment later, you fell down a hole again and landed on the ground. Which was not soft. AT ALL. You sat back up, eyes wide and confused as to what happened.

Flashback fine!~

  "Hey! [Name]!"

  "Huh?" you asked, looking up at your friend.

  "Come on, we're leaving!"

 Nodding, you walked out after them.

However, unbeknownst to you, you were being watched.

  "She's just as pretty. . ." he muttered to himself.

  "Kid, come on!" Liz sighed. "You two live in two totally different worlds. Let's go already."

  "But she's so symmertrical!" Kid cried.

  Liz sighed and then grabbed onto the backs of Kid and Patty. "Let's go. They said we had an hour and its almost up."

  "But, [Name]-chan!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 Yup. OCC. Anyways, I hoped you guys liked this one.

 And guys, should I do a continuation? I was actually thinking about half-way about doing an entire reader-insert of Death the Kid. (Even though I don't like him. I have no crushes in Soul Eater.)

  Anyways, thanks guys!~

 This is dedicated to poniesaremybffs! She absolutely adores Death the Kid.

  And guys, if I missed a request of yours, I'm sorry! Please comment on this chapter or on my message board. I will totally make sure not to miss it. (I only have three requests listed. Gray x Italy, Fairy Tail OC, and a One Piece OC.)

  Thank you guys and please excuse me!