Chapter 56 + 55: The language of Shinoa's facial expressions

I want you to first off, observe and compare Shinoa's facial expressions within these two chapters.
Here is chapter 56:

Now, here is chapter 55:

Notice the drastic difference?------------------------------------In chapter 56, we learn that Shinoa does indeed a) still have feelings for Yuu and b) looks at Yuu at least sometimes (it's normal to look over at your crush)

------------------------------------
In chapter 56, we learn that Shinoa does indeed a) still have feelings for Yuu and b) looks at Yuu at least sometimes (it's normal to look over at your crush). She clearly looks at bliss and relaxed looking at him.

But there is something interesting I want to point out.

Back in chapter 55, we see Shinoa looking over at Yuu interacting with Mika. That fact is emphasized within two panels. But, for some reason, instead of looking blissed at the fact that Yuu is happily interacting with another part of his family/looking at her crush (like with chapter 56), she looks a bit... not so blissful.

I have a strong suspicion that this suggests that she has an actual opinion on the relationship between Yuu and Mika. Within this opinion could be suspicion of something even more than just friends-- and definitely more than just brothers.

Look back at Yuu talking to Guren. Guren is like a fatherly figure to him. No sign of jealousy, so she isn't going to be jealous of a "brotherly" relationship (which, of course, we all know ain't like that). So we can eliminate the possibility of a scenario of "family being jealous of their family being close with other family." But she, for some reason looks not so at ease with Mika, as she stares directly at them in chapter 55.

And it's not even because she doesn't trust Mika or see him as dangerous to the squad's safety. She in fact does trust him to some degree, as demonstrated when she let Mika run off with Yuu in chapter 35 and Mika could peacefully drink blood from Yuu for three months afterwards. We don't even see her constantly looking at Mika to make sure he doesn't do something bad throughout these many chapters at all. And I mean, look at Guren. He's technically a danger to Yuu because he had literally chopped the latter's arm off the last time they met, yet she doesn't seem to look at him like he's a danger to the squad. So, the idea that Shinoa stares in chapter 55 at Mika's direction because of possible endangerment of Yuu is eliminated.

Yet, she stares at Yuu and Mika interacting. Not exactly appearing happy about it. Why is that?

And notice, in chapter 56, she doesn't even seem slightly worried about the fact that Mitsuba, one of the technical love interests, is standing right next to Yuu rather than Shinoa herself. We all know that Mitsuba has zero chance at winning Yuu's heart because she is only given a role of a side character, so maybe the idea that Mitsuba isn't a rival (like Yoichi and Kimizuki) is the mentality Shinoa has. On the other hand, she seems not so at ease with Mika next to Yuu at the dining room scene.

I wasn't originally sure if it was normal for Shinoa to look directly at Yuu sometimes or if she did, it could have been just her resting face secretly admiring him. That is what I considered back when only 55 chapters were out.

But with chapter 56, I've managed to support my argument of the idea that Shinoa is demonstrating what may be jealousy, and in the end, I was unable to find real evidence going against it.

If Shinoa is truly demonstrating that in this case, then that would create a legitimate possibility of Mika taking a position as one of the current love interests.

A love interest can only be jealous of another love interest after all.