CHAPPTER 11

"This wedding can not take place!"

************************************

Y/N's P.O.V

Everyone stared at me in shock, even Yoongi, Why wouldn't he? Yoongi's father was so shocked that it looked like he'll have a heart attack any second now. Yoongi and i made an eye contact. "Y/N........", he said in a low voice. I didn't say a word.

He walked towards me,"Y/N, i told yo-". No not today Yoongi," Don't you Y/N me! You left me all alone! What do you expect?!". Minji came from behind and linked her arms with Yoongi who seemed clearly annoyed by her presence. Minji looked at me," Who the hell do you think you are to stop our wedding?!". Uhhhhhh, i looked at Jungkook. He leaned forward and whisppered into me ear,"His wife". He smiled and moved a bit back. Minji yelled," I asked you a question!!".

"I'm his wife.....", i said glaring at her. Yoongi and her eyes widened. "What did you say?", Minji asked again. "I said I'm Yoongi's wife", i raised my voice a bit for everyone to hear. I heard Yoongi's Dad," What?!?". He quickly rushed towards us,"You were suppposed to be dead!". He turned to Yoongi,"Why is she still alive?!".Yoongi looked down. "Yoongi! I asked you why is Y/N alive?!". Everybody kept quiet and Yoongi's father waited for him to answer. Yoongi looked at me and gulped. I gave him a slight smile. He finally spoke,"Because she's my mate and...... i love her". Everyone gasped. His dad's eyes widened. He was cut off by Taehyung.

"Yoongi HAS to spend the rest of his life with his mate Y/N", Taehyung said. Jisoo aslo joined him," It's the law, you have to follow the law. Me and Taehyung are also mates". Minji gasped in disbelief, "I thought i was your mate Yoongi". Yoongi looked at her," Sorry, but you're not my mate, someone else is. I was forced to do this". MInji left the place without saying a word and her parents went after her. As for now, Yoongi's dad's blood was boiling.

Suddenly i felt someone grabbing my throat. It was Yoongi's Dad. I couldn't breathe. Yoongi punched him hard and his dad flew across the room. I got up and Yoongi pulled me beside him and interwined his fingers with mine. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jisoo stood along with us. Yoongi's dad stood up and smirked at us. In the blink of an eye he punched Jungkook, Jisoo, Taehyung and Yoongi. I was basically alone now. Yoongi is strong i know it! 'Thank you' i heard Yoongi say in my mind. Yoongi's dad was about to do something to me but Yoongi stopped him.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's dad from the back, Jisoo and Taehyung held him from the sides and Yoongi, well.........he ripped off his dad's head. Yoongi and the others sighed in relief. Yoongi walked towards me and hugged me tight," I missed you so much". I smiled against his chest,"I missed you too". Taehyung and Jisoo were like awwwwwwwwww and Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Yoongi kissed my forehead," Let's go home".

I'm finally with Yoongi again and NOTHING can sepperate us now.

A/N

Hope it wasn't boring!

BTW

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING CUZ MONDAY I WAS BUSY AND ON TUESDAY I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL.

Anyways, hope u guys liked this long chapter

ily

take care

bai^^

P.S: this isn't the last chapter :)