Chapter 15 - Surprise!

Începe de la început

The girls blew me kisses and left.

“I can’t believe I’m seeing this…” He said, handing me a bouquet of calla lilies, taking my hand and spinning me around. “My two best friends are really getting married…”

“Well, believe me when I say I’m 500 percent more shocked than you are. I didn’t know Harry was even doing all this…” I answered, still overwhelmed.

“Duh, babe. I believe it’s called a surprise.” He laughed, I rolled my eyes at him.

“Louis? Katie?” Niall said, appearing under the doorframe, wearing the very same thing Louis was wearing.  ”Wow, Katie…. You look really… Wow!”

“Thanks Nialler.” I answered, giving him a hug.

“Get ready, guys. It’s time.”

“We’re right behind you.” Louis said.

We walked to the cottage’s back door, Niall went out, they shut the door.

“Niall’s right, you’re really pretty, Katie.” He said. “Never forget that my room is just across yours. And that I’m one phone call away whenever you need me, okay?”

“Thanks, Louis. You’re already making me cry…”

“I really just want you to know that I’ll always be here for you…”

I heard the wedding march, the doors opened. Louis and I grinned evilly at each other. A mischievous plan was forming inside our heads and we don’t even need words to tell each other our evil plans.

“Ready?” Louis asked.

“As I’ll ever be.” I answered.

“Love you, Katie.”

“Love you too, Louis.”

We linked our arms together and, being the gay people we are, skipped down the aisle. As in, like, Disney princess skipping, like, I-don’t-give-a-fuck skipping. And, God, it was one hell of a long aisle… I saw everyone I knew. My family, friends, the lads’ families and all. Halfway through, I saw Harry in his white tux, light blue polo, white pants and white leather shoes. Just Harry and nothing else. Harry and that wide smile of his that I’ve always loved. I slowed down in my tracks and just walked down the aisle to where he was.

Eventually, Louis and I stopped in front of Harry. I gave Louis a really big hug, he hugged me back. We stood there for what seemed like a really long time, untill Harry tapped Louis’ shoulder and teared us apart.

“Uhm… Surprise, babe!” Harry said, I smacked him in the arm. “What was that for?”

“I wasn’t prepared for that kind of a surprise.” I answered as we were walking to the priest.

We went on with the whole ceremony, and then came the “I do’s”.

“Do you, Harry Styles, take Katie-“

“Yes, please!” Harry answered, smiling widely, cutting off the priest.

“Okay, moving on, Katie Adams do you take Harry St-“

“Yes, father.” I answered, also cutting off the priest and giving him a big smile. 

“What can I say? We’re one impatient couple.” I said, shrugging. Everyone laughed, including the priest.

“In that case…” the priest said. “let’s just cut to the chase. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Harry leaned in and gave me a kiss, I kissed him back.

“Get a room!” We heard out four best men yell, and we broke it up, laughing.

“Later.” Harry mouthed to the lads, winking at them, and I ended up in hysterics.

I laughed so much that I feel as if I was having abdominal workouts. As soon as I calmed down, we took pictures, then we headed off to the resort for our lunch wedding reception.

I sat down in between Louis and Harry,  and the rest of the lads and ladies were also at our table. A couple of minutes later, the waiters served our food. Oh God, no. Once again, I was in hysterics, laughing my ass off.

“Seriously, Harry?” I asked. “Nandos? Seriously? Hahahahahhaha!”

Harry just shrugged. Niall stood up from his seat and ran up to us. Like predicted one week ago, the sight of Nandos made Niall one heck of a happy kid.

“Thank you guys, so much. Love you both.” Niall said, giving Harry and I a kiss on the cheek.

We all ate, did the customary things done at a wedding party. Like the bouquet toss and garter toss, which Dani and Liam won. We didn’t do the dance thingy, though. You know how it gets when One Direction’s on the dance floor. We just can’t have that, can we?