Chapter 4 - The announcement

“Congratulations!” they all yelled as we got inside. Well, everyone except, mine and Harry’s mom.

We greeted everyone, thanking them, and we walked to our mums and hugged them.

“Why so glum, mum?” i asked “aren’t you happy for your baby girl?”

“I am, honey, I am. One thing just got Anne and I down…”

“And that is?” I looked at Harry and his mum, who walked next to us.

“You didn’t let Anne and I arrange your wedding!” then the two moms laughed.

“Jeez, mum, I thought it was something serious.” Harry exclaimed.

“You two run along now, mingle with your guests. Crissie and I will be here when you get back.” Harry’s mum said.

We went to our table with the lads, everyone settled down on their chairs. Harry stood up, pulling me up with him.

“Thanks everyone for coming out here, Katie and I are sorry if we didn’t get married formally, and we weren’t able to invite you to it.” He looked down at me, his left arm held my waist. “Katie and I grabbed on to the opportunity to get married when we were in Vegas. And it was enough for us, we couldn’t ask for more.”

Honestly, I melted then and there because of Harry’s words, he seemed to be speaking so sincerely.

“And to our mums, the lads, and everyone out here, don’t worry. We’re not in a hurry to have a family, we’re too young to be parents and Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Danielle are too young to become aunt and uncles. We’ll wait for Li and Dani to get married.” I laughed, everyone else did.

“Enjoy the food!” Harry said before the two of us sat down.

We all ate, and later on we heard the clinking of glasses.

“Kiss her, man!” Zayn punched Harry’s shoulder. Harry looked at me, as if asking for permission, I shrugged.

He inched closer and closer, his hand supported my back. He leaned in and our lips met. After a couple of seconds, we pulled away, everyone applauded. I couldn’t help blushing, I looked at Harry, he was too. The whole moving on from my crush on Louis was getting easier with every minute I spend with Harry. Honestly, I never ever expected to feel this way for Harry… You know… The butterflies, blushes, and all…

The night ended, the 1D tour bus drove Larry and I to our flat.