Chapter 3 - Back to London.

One week passed, and it was our last night in Vegas. For the past week, we all managed to stay sober, not wanting anything else bad to happen. We’d stay at the hotel in the morning, go out for lunch, go to the casino, get lost in Vegas for the rest of the day, go back to our hotel for dinner, watch a couple of movies and retire for the day.

Tonight, we watched Princess Diaries 1 and 2. And yeah, the boys are actually into chick-flicks. The movie ended, the boys were tired, they bid me good night, held out their cheeks expectantly for me to kiss, and they retired into their own rooms.

I felt restless that night. I picked up the popcorn mess we made in the living area, and went to my own room. As I plopped down on the bed, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Louis.

•You still up, love? xx

•Yeah. Why? x

I replied.

I waited for a couple of minutes, he didn’t respond. Probably fell asleep. As I was browsing through Twitter, and laughing at the four trending topics about Harry and I, there was a knock on my door.

“Come in.” I yelled.

“Hi Katie.” Louis came in, holding two mugs and handing me one. Hot chocolate with tons of whipped cream. Yum!

“What brings you here?”

“I missed you and our sleepovers.” Louis confessed.

“We can make that happen.” I smiled.

“The main point of me being here.”

“Come here.” I scooted over to one side of the bed, and he jumped in and tucked himself in, next to me. “How’ve you been? I mean, you know, we haven’t got to talk seriously for, like two weeks now.”

“‘Cause it’s either we’re drunk, or the boys are on hysterics. Hmm… Soberly? I’m doing great!” Louis laughed.

“True that.” I laughed with him. “How are things between you and the girl you told us about, Eleanor, was it?”

“Uhm… Yeah, I like her but I’m not so sure about it yet… I feel as if there’s something missing…”

“What was it?…”

He was hesitant for a bit but answered with an “I don’t know…”

“Don’t worry, I may be married, but I’m still here for my swag masta from doncasta.” I chuckled.

“Good! I love you, Katie.”

“I love you too, BooBear.”

We talked about the both of us ‘til we fell asleep. I woke up, fluttering my eyes open and the first thing I saw was Louis’ blue-gray eyes boring straight into mine. His arms wrapped around me in a tight hug, and his smile could’ve killed me that instant. Like before, butterflies flew around my stomach.

“Good morning!” He greeted, kissing my forehead.

“Good morning!” I answered, trying to sit up, but his arms were too strong.

“No.”

“I’ve got to get ready, Boo. In case you have forgotten, we’re flying back to London in a couple of hours. And mind you, I haven’t packed my stuff.”

“Oh… Shucks… Yeah… Me too…” He realized and let go of me.

We stood up at the same time, he went out of my room while I walked to the closet to fix my things. I went to go take a shower and got dressed up before finally closing my luggage ang going out into the living area.