Chapter 14 - For better or for worse

Louis cooked dinner for the three of us, we ate, cleaned up, and got ready for bed.

“Katie?” Harry asked, climbing into bed.

“Yeah, babe?” I answered.

“I realized we haven’t really talked about it…”

“About what?”

“About what our real wedding would be like…”

“Hmm…”

“What do you want it to be like? So we could start preparing for it after this week…”

“I’m not sure… But I’ve always dreamed about a beach wedding, you know? Anything works. As long as you’ll be the one waiting for me at the end of the aisle.” I laughed.

“Of course, love. Hahaha. Yeah, yeah… We could have it in the morning, then we’ll have lunch, and we could all, like, swim in the afternoon.”

“That’s it, I guess…”

“Uhm… Color motifs? Flowers? Food?”

“Hmm… Blue? Calla lilies? I really don’t know… Uhm… Nandos? Hahaha. You pick, babe.”

“Nandos at our wedding would make Niall one happy kid. Hahaha.” He laughed, then yawned.

“Let’s go to sleep, love.”

He nodded.

“Wake me up as soon as you do, okay?”

“Yeah, babe.” He answered, kissing my cheek, and wrapping his arms around me. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Haz.” I yawned, and fell asleep.

He woke me up the next morning by poking my cheeks.

“Good morning, Katie.” He smiled at me.

“Good morning, Harry.” I answered, sitting up.

I looked at the clock on the table, it was 4:30 in the morning.

“I’m gonna go take a shower, alright?” He asked, kissing me.

“I’ll go make breakfast.” I answered, Harry walked into the bathroom and I walked out into the kitchen.

I made oatmeal, yorkshire tea and hot chocolate. Just as I was setting the table up, Louis went out of his room.

“I smell tea.” He said, walking to me and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“Good morning, Lou!” I smiled.

“Good morning, Katie. Where’s Hazza?”

“I’m here!” Harry yelled, going out of his room and sitting down on the dining table. “Good morning, BooBear.”

“Good morning, Hazza.”

We had breakfast, Harry left, I took a bath, Louis did too. Around 8 in the morning, Louis left to pick Eleanor up. Then there was a knock on the door, I opened it up, it was Niall, Zayn, Liam and Danielle. I greeted everyone, offered something to eat, and we just hung around the flat. Half an hour later, Louis returned with Eleanor.

“Ready?” Liam asked Louis.

“Uhm… Yeah.” Louis answered.

“Then let’s go.”

“Where are you going? I asked.

“Uhm…” Louis answered. “We’re going to the mall. Why?”

“Nothing… Have fun, guys.”

“You too.”

They bid goodbye and left.

“So, what do you want to do today?” Zayn asked.

“Well, I was actually planning to go to the grocery today. Buy some stuff for the house. Then I was thinking of beating your asses at Mario Kart later. Hahaha!” I laughed.

“Do you know who you’re talking to? In case you don’t know, I’m Zayn Jawaad Malik… The person -“

“Whose ass I’m gonna beat later.” I said, cutting him off.

“Why don’t we just go to the groceries first, aye?” Niall asked.

We did go to the grocery, the two helped me out in shopping. Niall put in a lot of sweets and potato chips, Zayn put in a ton of chicken and chocolates.

While we were in line at the cashier, my phone rang.

“Hello?” I picked it up.

“Hey, babe.” It was Harry. “What are you doing?”

“I did the groceries with Niall and Zayn.”

“Oh… Cool… Can I talk to Niall?”

“Yeah, sure.” I turned to face Niall and handed him the phone. “Harry wants to talk to you.”

“Okay.” Niall said, getting the phone. “Hey, mate. What’s up?… Uhm… Yeah… Sure, sure… No problem… Bye…”

He handed me back the phone.

“Make sure you beat Zayn at Mario Kart, babe. Hahaha.” He laughed.

“I plan to. Hahaha. But how did you know about that?” I asked.

“Zayn tweeted it a while ago. Anyway, I have to go. I’ll text you though, okay?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Love you, babe.”

“Love you too, Haz.” and I hung up.

I opened twitter on my phone, saw five trending topics about Zayn and I. First was #ZaynVsKatieAtMarioKart, second was #KatieWillWin, third was #ZaynWillWin, fourth was #GoKatie, fifth was #GoZayn. We were taking over twitter once again. I couldn’t help laughing.

“What’s up, bebz?” Zayn asked.

“Even Twitter people believe that I will win at Mario Kart. Hahahahaha.” I answered.

“Psh…” was all he said.

We paid for our stuff, walked back to my car, and drove home. Zayn made lunch, spicy grilled chicken. We ate and took our places in the game room.

It was a really close fight. We even had draws. But eventually, I did win over Zayn. I rejoiced, Zayn just ate more chicken. I called Harry up to tell him the good news.

“I won, babe!!” I yelled.

“That’s great! I’ll go home early tonight, we’ll celebrate with Chinese food and Carrot cakes.”

“Sounds good. See you later, Haz. Love you.”

“You too, babe.” and he hung up.

“In your face!” I yelled at Zayn, he didn’t answer, he just bit into his chicken.

I subtly took a picture of Zayn and tweeted it saying “@zaynmalik lost to @KatieAStyles. Now he’s eating up all the chicken in the house. Haha. :)) xx”

Harry then replied with a “@KatieAStyles That’s my girl! So proud of you, babe :) Love you! Xx”

We went on playing video games until Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Danielle and Harry got back.

“You guys were together?” I asked as the five of them walked inside the game room.

“Nah, babe. We just happened to get here at the same time.” Harry answered, kissing me on the temple. “I missed you, love.”

“I missed you too.”

“Hey, I bought food for everyone. Let’s go eat.”

The eight of us ate dinner, then we just hung out, and they all went home, and then it was time for bed.

Just like last week, Harry was rarely around the house. The only difference was that Harry wakes me up before he leaves, he never loses contact with me, and he goes home earlier. One whole week passed by in a blur.