∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 50 ][♛]

Start from the beginning

"Good luck trying to escape this one, Princess" He smirked, taking off back down the stairs.

[x]

The family ran through the forest, glancing back to ensure everyone was still around. Suddenly the King and Queen stopped causing everyone else to stop in worry.

"Someone's coming," The King said, looking around the area.

The group of 5 got back to back with each other, everyone watching one side of the forest.

[x]

The villagers watched from their homes as the house's frame began to collapse. Firefighters raced to the scene to put out the fire. The villagers watched as the water hit the excited flames, extinguishing them immediately. The little children held their parent's hands tightly as they looked upon the now destroyed castle. The village stood in silence as they watched the castle crumble to the ground. Firefighters worked in silence as they retrieved the bodies from the rubble. One firefighter caught something in the corner of his eye. He walked towards a certain part of rubble, his eyes met with the glinting object on the ground. He pushed the wood off the object and picked it up in his gloves.

It was a dirty old golden charm bracelet. The charms were still intact however they were close to falling off. There were a total number of five charms: a castle, a wolf, a pup, a crown and a blue diamond. They were dirty, however, they were still easily identifiable.

It was a beautiful bracelet.

[x]

The footsteps edged closer and the group huddled together. However because of the fact that the forest was a large area they could focus on the exact point. Suddenly he emerged from the darkness. Edward immediately focused on him, anger flooding through him as he prepared his attack.

"Ah, Ah, Ah I won't do that if I was you" He commented, pulling Shelia out from the shadows with a weapon pressed against her forehead.

"Where's Hope" Edward snarled.

Jacob laughed.

"Let's just say she took a little nap in one of the rooms and didn't wake up" Edward roared, charging.

A gun shot echoed through the air, Edward collapsed on the forest floor with a bullet wound in his leg. He hissed in pain, the venom in his eyes still focusing on Jacob.

"Now, let's not do that again or the next bullet will be through your heart" He commented, before pointing the weapon back against Shelia's forehead.

"Now I want to know about your little operation," Jacob said looking at the family.

"Because Shelia has told me all about your little plan. You knew we were coming all along didn't you" Jacob snarled, the pack stayed silent.

"I'd talk if you don't want a bullet through the humans head" Jacob replied.

"We got warned by other sources that hunters had been watching us." Edward admitted.

//

#1 – The Letter

"We received the letter when things were going on with Harry." Edward began

//

Edward sat down at his desk and sighed at the mountain of letters on his desk. He sighed with annoyance as he flickered through them. Every letter he looked at had the same handwriting at the front 'Edward – Jess'. He had previously opened one so he knew what all the others would say. 'Please help me find Harry'.... 'I'm sorry for Harry's behavior' .... 'He's part of the pack ' etc. Edward continued to flicker through the letters, throwing everyone with Jess's handwriting in the bin. He was still furious on what had gone on with Harry, Jess and Hope and one hand written letter isn't going to change anything.