Chapter 18

Previously on Chris Motionless is my day

I told the guys everything and when i was done i was in tears. The guys were pissed but they got up and hugged me besides Ryan, he got pissed off and walked off the bus. After the guys hugged me i told vinny that i was going to go find Ryan. He nodded his head and told me to be careful.

Ryan's pov

Legacy was telling us what happened to her but as she was telling us i started to get pissed. Once she was done i just got up and walked off the bus. I know it wasn't the greatest idea but i know if i stayed on the bus i would have lashed out on someone. I didn't go anywhere i just stayed by the bus and lit a cigarette. As i took a drag the door to the bus opened and out came legacy. She saw me and started walking towards me.

"Ryan why did you walk out?" She asked as she put her hand in my jacket pocket and got my cigarette pack out and took one. She lit it and took a drag from it.

"I couldn't be in there knowing that someone hurt you. I had to get out of there before i lashed out on somebody. I know that when we met i didn't make a very good first impression but i do care about you legacy, you are like a sister to me." I look at her and she is looking at me. She goes to hug me and i hug her back.

"I love you legacy." I said and leaning down and kissed her head.

"I love you to Ry."

"Come on lets go back on the bus before the guys start to worry."

She nods her head and we go back inside.

Legacy's pov

Me and Ryan go back on the bus and i go sit next to vinny and Ryan goes to his bunk I'm guessing.

"Daaaaadddd." I say being over dramatic.

"Whhhaaaatttt?" He replies.

"I'm hungry"

"Yea I'm hungry also." Ricky says.

"Well we are not going to leave till later on. So lets go get some food."  There was a chorus of yea's and fuck yes. And of course from Ricky shouting food.

2 hours later

After everyone ate we all left the little diner we were at. When we got to the bus and i went to my bunk to start packing since we are all going back home tomorrow. Aubree and Melanie went home but before they left i got their numbers. When i was done packing i made sure to leave some night clothes and clothes for tomorrow out.

I got my night clothes and told the guys that i was going to take a quick shower. I did what i had to do and got out of the shower. Put on my clothes and towel dried my hair and ran a brush though it. I get out and go to the front lounge and layed my head on vinnys lap. I close my eyes.

I feel myself falling asleep and pretty soon I'm out like a light. A little later i feel myself being picked up and carried to im guessing the bunk area.

Im gently placed in my bunk and i feel a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you L." I hear vinny say.

"I love you to." I quietly mumble before falling into a deep sleep.

_________________

2 months later

Legacys pov

Dream