chapter 12

Previously on Chris motionless is my dad

"Babe look you need to calm down okay. I'm not talking to anyone else. I only love you."

After that I just walked into his room with teary eyes.

"The guys wanted to me to tell you to hury up." And just walked out.

I went to my room and closed my door and slid down. I just sat there and I felt tears coming. I shook it off and went to look at my reflection in the mirror. Everything started coming back. All the names people called me.

I felt myself slipping back into depression. I wiped my face and walked out of my room.

As I was walking out Vinny was walking out of his room. He smiled at me I just shake my head and keep my head down. As I was about to go down the stairs I felt a hand in my shoulder. I turn around to see Vinny.

Vinnys pov

As I was walking mg out of my room I see legacy walking out of hers. I just smile at her, she just shakes her head and keeps her head down. I walk towards her and grab her shoulder.

"Legacy what's wrong?"

"Why do you Care. It's not like you cared about me anyways." She said with pain in her voice.

"Legacy what are you talking about. I do care about you. Ok. I love you."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. Why would you think I didnt?"

"I heard you talking to someone. Calling them babe, and saying that you love them and nobody else."

"Legacy. Look it's not what it seems okay."

"No look it's whatever. I new I shouldn't have gotten close this always happen."

She got out of my grip that I had on her and walked down the stairs.

__________________

Ryan's pov

I was sitting on the couch with the guys when I see legacy coming down the stairs with tears in her eyes. I get up and go over to her before Chris sees her.

"Legacy what's wrong?" I sign to her.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." She signs back.

"Hey you know you can tell me right?" She nods her head.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Okay."

I just nod and give her a small smile.

We go back into the living room and wait for the bus to get here. Legacy is just sitting there with her headphones in with the music in full blast. How I know is because everyone can hear.

Vinny is sitting the opposite of legacy looking at her, and every time she would look up he would look at his lap. I wonder what's going on between them. They're always sitting next to each other talking.

I was about to get up from my spot and go talk to vinny but I heard the bus pull up. Everyone got up and got their bags and went to the bus.

When everyone was on the bus and picked their bunks we all sat in the livingroom area besides legacy she went to her bunk.