2. Sweet confession... Abhigya os

Start from the beginning

But destiny has brought them together... Pragya always feels sad that she has ruined Abhi's happy life and is cursing her bad fate for spoiling both their happiness...

💮💮💮💮💮

It's been one year, since Abhi and Pragya are married... There is no progress in their relationship, yet they are happy with the way it's going....

Days before their wedding anniversary, Abhi has an important meeting to attend in Paris.... He takes Pragya along with him, as he wants to spend his first year anniversary with his wife...

The business delegates comes to know about Abhigya's wedding anniversary and they arranges a grand party, much to the hesitance of Abhi .... But, he unwillingly accept it and promised to grace the occasion....

On their wedding anniversary, both Abhi and Pragya got dressed up in white and moves to the venue...

Abhi is looking handsome in his simple attire (imagine with suit) and Pragya is glowing in a  white saree, simply like an angel, with a huge smile on her face

Abhi is looking handsome in his simple attire (imagine with suit) and Pragya is glowing in a  white saree, simply like an angel, with a huge smile on her face... Everyone congratulates them and wishes them to have a happy life till eternity....

When they were being greeted, some of Abhi's colleagues took the stage...

" We welcome you all to the wedding anniversary celebration of our beloved Abhi and his gorgeous wife, Pragya ..

We all know that how much Abhi is madly in love with his wife... He always speaks a lot about her... Simply saying, Pragya is Abhi's heart beat...

But none of us no right, how much Pragya loves Abhi... Why not we hear some lovely words from Pragya about Abhi???

May be a proposal or some love confession??? What say guys??

Pragya Bhabhi... Can you fulfill our wish???"

Pragya smiles and nods her head and shows thumbs up to them...When she is about to move the stage, Abhi holds her wrist and stops her...

Abhi: Pragya darling... It's not at all needed.... I will tell them and make them to understand... You just relax okay... I will go, on your behalf...

But Pragya simply smiles and removes Abhi's hands... She gestures  Abhi to stay there and without bothering about anything, she moves to the stage... Abhi's breath hitched and his eyes blurred up with tears....

Pragya gestures and confesses her love for Abhi... Everybody are in tears.... No one has seen such a lovely and sweet confession, ever in their life....

Abhi wipes his tears and rushes to the stage and hugs his wife Pragya tightly... He is pooling up in varied emotions and thanks God for making his wife to confess her feelings to him finally...

 He is pooling up in varied emotions and thanks God for making his wife to confess her feelings to him finally

Pragya widely smiles and kisses his cheeks... Abhi is in happy tears and kisses pragya's forehead, with full of love... Pragya asks him not to cry and asks Abhi to smile happily... A big round of applause from the audience, makes them to come back to earth and they blushed together, holding each other's hands tightly...

💮💮💮💮💮

Are you all curious to know how Pragya confessed her love???

What made everyone to cry??

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪🔙🔙🔙🔙

Pragya moves to the stage, with a smile in her face... She is handed over the mike, but she rejects to take it...
She starts to speak not by mouth, but by her hands....

Yes... She is mute and confesses her love for Abhi in sign language... Tears were rolling down in everyone's eyes to see the unique proposal and everyone salutes them for the unconditional love, they have on each other....

After composing himself, Abhi takes the mike and  starts to speak:

Thank you all... I can't explain how happy I'm feeling now... Words can't explain my happiness... You all made my day...

We are childhood friends, born and brought up together...

I love Pragya a lot... She too loves me, but she thinks that she is spoilling my life by getting married to me...

She is my inspiration and she surprises me with her bold nature... She is my heart beat and I can't breathe without her..

Finally today, after a one long year of our marriage, my Pragya has accepted me whole heartedly as her husband and conveyed her love to me..

Pragya always thinks, she is a curse in my life... But it's a big no...
She is my greatest blessing.... She is my life... She is my everything...

Whats the big deal, if she does not speak???

Only her mouth is mute... But her whole body express to me, what she feels, what she thinks and what she wants... This silence is her biggest strength and I love this silence in her a lot...

Pragya happily hugs Abhi and signs "I love you, Abhi"... Abhi too smiles brightly and says I love you too...

That night they become one in all means by heart, body and soul....

They live a happy, blissful and romantic life and blessed with two naughty kids Abhigya and Prabhi....

And they lived a happily ever after...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Hope you all like it...

Feel free to comment...

Is it good or bad???

Cast your votes, if you like it...

Signing off

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

See you all soon...