2. Sweet confession... Abhigya os

This is your @crazymahiz again with a different romantic tale with our leads Abhi and Pragya...

💮💮💮💮💮

Come let's go and read the new OS...

"Sweet confession"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhishekh Mehra and Pragya Arora are childhood best friends... They are grown and brought up together... They liked each other a lot... They cared for each other and they are inseparable...

Simply saying, they are one soul in two bodies.... Pragya considers Abhi as her best friend but Abhi secretly loves Pragya a lot... He is ready to do anything to win her heart...

When Abhi proposes to marry Pragya, she disagrees and rejected the proposal, saying that she doesn't deserve to get any love and she is not blessed to  get married..

Moreover, she added that she can't love Abhi at all, as he is her best buddy and she doesn't want to spoil his happiness ever... She pleads him to leave her and get married to a nice girl....

Abhi pleads, demands, blackmails, threatens and requests Pragya a lot, to accept him..... But nothing works in his favour, as Pragya is way too stubborn in her decision...

Finding no positive improvements,  Abhi has no other choice than to go and fall in his in law's legs... He smartly convinces both their parents and they made them to get married...

Though Pragya hesitates to accept for this marriage , but she is being compelled by her parents and she accepts it unwillingly...

Though Abhi and Pragya are married with all rituals, they remains the same... They are only husband and wife, in front of others... But inside the four walls, they remain only as friends...

Abhi is happy that he got his love of life on his side, but he did not force her to take their relationship to a next stage.... He is glad atleast his pragya is behaving normally with him, as that of a friend..

On the other hand , Pragya is cursing her fate... She likes Abhi a lot and loves him crazily.. But she is very stubborn as she can't spoil her friend's life, at the cost of her hapoiness... So she rejected Abhi's proposal and doesn't want to marry him...