4: Gerard's Not Okay (I Promise)

So I just discovered I uploaded the last actual chapter in April (I'm awful I know).

Thanks for 4K though. I didn't think people would actually enjoy this piece of shit.

***

Frank hated life. He hated how everyone at school thought he was a loser. Not that they were wrong, because he wasn't one of the coolest guys. It just hurt him to see everyone look at him like he commited a murder.

Just to clarify, he didn't actually commit a crime, but what he everyone thought he had done, was just as bad.

'Frank Iero fucked Gee Way'.

At least, that was written on the wall in one of the bathrooms.

Frank hadn't done anything with Gerard. He wanted to, if Gerard wanted it as well, but so far he hadn't been very lucky.

He didn't understand how anyone just believed the rumours and didn't question the source.

Because how could Bert have known that they had had sex. Which, to clarify again, didn't happen.

Thursday the rumours had been a small detail. Just a topic of conversation that was mostly happenig on the background.

Wednesday, however, was an entirely different story.

As soon as he had walked through that front door that morning, all eyes had been on him.

Okay, maybe not all eyes, but that was what it felt like to Frank.

People around him were whispering, giving him glares and some even pointed him out to their friends.

One of the football jocks blocked his way. "What is he like? You must let me borrow him sometime."

Frank didn't even look the guy in the eyes. He just awaitened the ending of his sentence and shoved past him.

Gerard wasn't an object, but everyone was treating him like one.

Gerard deserved better. The boy who had been nothing but loved throughout his entire life, shouldn't be treated like a sexual object all of a sudden.

It's almost like people forgot he was human as soon as sex was involved, which, again, he hadn't ever done yet.

Frank just walked to his first class, his eyes on the path that was lying ahead of him, ignoring everyone else.

Once he finally made it to is unassigned seat, he let out a deep sigh. 

He could probably deal with all of this madness around him. Yes, it did bother him. But, no, he didn't let it get to him too much. He was more worried about what this would do to Gerard, the innocent boy with a bright personality. Frank hoped Gerard could just let this go past him, but he feared for the worst.

After two minutes, Mikey sat down next to him. Frank looked at his friend who hadn't greeted him yet and found that he probably wasn't going to.

"Mikey?" He didn't know why he spoke the name. It probably wouldn't change a thing.

"Frank."

"You okay?"

Mikey's jaw clenched. "Oh, yeah, peachy. Gerard however."

"I'm sorry." Why did he even apoligize. It wasn't really his fault.

"Couldn't you just have fucked someone elses brother? Like, if you knew you were gonna tell everyone and ruin a persons life, why in the fuck did you decide to do that shit to Gee? I fucking trusted you, Frank. I thought I could trust you as the friend you were to me."