3: Mikey wants to shove his banana down Bert's throat

I really like the title of this chapter.

***

Gerard didn't stop sobbing on his way to the car.

Frank tried to calm him down by rubbing his back and he kept telling Gee that everything would be fine, but it didn't really help.

Once they arrived at the car, Frank opened the door to the backseat of the car and Gerard climbed in. He then shut the door and got in the front.

Mikey immediately looked at Frank with concern. "What happened? Why is my brother crying?"

"Bert McCracken."

"Who is that and where does that bastard live?" Mikey tightened his grip on the wheel as he started driving.

"It's that new guy. The football player. He probably would have raped Gee if I hadn't interrupted him."

"I'll fucking shove a cactus up that guy's ass. Where does he get the nerve from? Next time I see him, I'll kick his ass."

Frank looked through the small mirror to see Gerard still crying in the backseat. "Don't worry, Mikes. I blackmailed him. I'll make sure he stays away from Gee."

"McCracken," Mikey spat, "What kind of name is that even? McAsscrack, McCrackhead, McFukingdickhead. I'll castrate him."

Mikey words only made Gerard even more upset as he kept crying harder.

After a minute of silence Mikey had calmed down and looked at his brother through the mirror. "Gee do you need something?"

"I just w-wanna cu-cuddle with my stuffies," he cried, a bit more quiet than before.

"We're nearly home, Gee," Mikey said, trying to comfort his brother.

***

Once they were finally home, Gee quickly went upstairs to his room.

Leaving Frank and Mikey worried in the hallway.

"Do you wanna stay for a while or something? I really got to do my homework," Mikey told his friend.

"Yeah, I think I'm just gonna check on Gerard. He must be so upset."

Mikey nodded as he went into the living room with his backpack. "Just tell me of you need something. I'll be here."

Frank stood there for a moment, thinking about what had happened.

These things never happened to Gerard. He was probably the most loved person in Belleville. No-one ever hurts him. No-one except for the new guy apparently.

Gerard wasn't used to things like this, so when it happened, he panicked. He didn't know what to do. No-one had prepared him for something like this.

Frank made his way upstairs. Gerard needed company. Someone to calm him down and to protect him.

He knocked on Gerard's door before opening it slightly. 

Gerard was lying on his bed, stuffed animals surrounding his. He hugged a kitten plushie to his chest.

"Hey, Gee. Do you mind if I join you for a little while?"

Gerard looked up at Frank with wide eyes, nodding his head slightly.

Frank smiled and closed the door behind him before sitting on the bed next to the shaking boy. "F-frank?"

"What is it, sweetheart."

Gerard blushed at the nickname he was given. "Would you mind lying next to me, Frankie?"

"I'd love to," Frank said, as he did what was asked of him.