Chapter 12 ~ Elizabeth, Ciel, & Racheal

Hi, guys again another  chap. Hope u all <3 . Who likes the pics tell, me i know its awesoeme, i saw a pic of ciel and sebastian both wearing guy nightgwns in the same bed *.* it.was.fangirilingly. awesonme. but the thing is... I lost it, but I got one not as good, but as cool as maybe.... but if the external link is not orking i apologize, but the pic was so damn awesome , i had a damn nosebleed.

*-+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__++_+_+_+__++_+_+_+++_+_+_+*

Racheal's POV

"Omg, I cant wait to see Elizabeth shes like my sister from another mister", I say to Ciel and Sofia. Tanaka poofs into his anime(not chibi ^,^) form and slowly opens the door. I see Elizabeth standing and waving to everyone. " Please, act formally Racheal, don't get to excited," Sebastian says with a smile. "Welcome Miss Elizabeth", we all say in unison. " Please call me Lizy," she says. She suddenly runs up to Ciel and jumps, and hugs him turning him around. I wasn't so happy anymore, I had now realized that Elizabeth and Ciel pretty much belonged together. I plastered a smile on my face, not daring to shed a tear. Elizabeth looked toward Sofia and I. "H-huh, Ciel who are those two girls", she asked. "Yes, Elizabeth may I introduce you to our newest servants, Sofia and I bowed, and smiled. " "Nice to meet you M'lady Elizabeth", Sofia says politely. I know secretly all this kindness was killing her inside. "Yes, it is glad to have you here", I say. 

After several moments of everyone's greeting, Sebastian had announced the opening feast of Elizabeth's coming. Only Ciel and Elizabeth were only to eat but besides that it was kind of fun. Ciel looked so cute while eating, lol.

After the feast , Ciel and Elizabeth sat down and talked while us servants did the same, but standing up. I walked over to Sofia. " Wasn't it fun today", I ask Sofia. "Ya, it was". We both giggled. Sebastian passed us, "No talking ladies ". " Yes, teacher", I cooed. Sofia and I tried to hold out laughter in but, TOTAL FAIL. Ciel looked at us with a quick glance and so did Sebastian, but lets say if looks could kill, we would had been slowly being tortured but dying at the same time. Sofia and I stopped suddenly and got back to standing like a marble statue, like that was fun.

Some time past after the dinner, and us servants got to east and be merry or what not. " Why do potatoes make good detectives", Finny asked. "Because they can find the roots of the case", I shouted. " No, but nice try Miss Racheal".Everyone lightly chuckled. " Oy, because they can wash away the studs", asked Bard, scratching his head. " No, not really. " We give up, everyone said in unison. " Because they can keep their eyes peeled", Finny said, revealing the answer to the joke. We all laughed. Sebastian came in and went up to me, " Racheal, it seems as Lady Elizabeth is quite bored, would you like to entertain her". "Sure", I replied. I left the kitchen with a goodnight to everyone. I knocked three times on Elizabeth's door, waiting for a response. " come in" I hear her sing. I saw a wide variety of cute dresses laid on the bed. I walked up to her, "You called Lady Elizabeth".  " You'll look lovely in this", she shouted holding up a  green and red dress. " (^.^I|"

After sometime of dressing up Elizabeth yawned, like a cute little dog. I couldn't keep it in anymore. " Elizabeth I'm your biggest fan", I screamed. Fangirl mode activated. She looked at me with a questioning look. " You look so cute, Racheal when your happy,"she smiled.  We bot h giggled.

" But call me Lizzy instead, okay"?

"Yes, Lizzy."

"Your my new best friend Racheal".I nodded and smiled. It's going to be even more fun with Elizabeth around.

......Next Day~

 I woke up, from a loud sound of wailing or crying. I jumped up from my bed and followed, the noise, it was from Ciel's study. I opened the door to see Elizabeth crying on the floor, and Sebastian trying to calm her down.

"What's happening", I ask. I go up to Elizabeth and hugs her. She trows away my hand and run to her room blindly." Ciel", I say. " I told Elizabeth that we are throwing of the engagement, because, I am getting married to you", he said smiling. He knelled on one foot, " Racheal would you marry me?.