Chapter 4- The question

{Unedited||Might go through some major changes}

Ciel's POV

"Sebastian", I called. Sebastian came in with a fake smile plastered on his face. "Yes, my lord. "  "Fetch me my tea, I have a terrible headache, from the childish game we were playing." I rubbed my temples, while seeing the butler dismiss. It's terribly boring since today the queens didn't send her letters. Anyways I wonder what that brat, Alois really wanted from coming here. Something didn't seem right, or it must just be me jumping to conclusions. Damn, my head started hurting again, I better get some rest, after Sebastian gets my tea, I have a lots of work to do tomorrow.Sebastian came in with my tea. He placed it on my desk. " So what did you find about our guests", I asked, while sipping my tea. " Nothing, yet my lord. I looked at him with my emotionless face. He left.  "Useless", I said to myself. " They are all my pawns. And the game is not over till the king falls. I guess I hae to ask them myself.

Racheal's POV

I felt someone poking me. " Sorry I'm sleeping give me two more hours please. They starting poking me more. "Ok I'll get up, " I stated. I rolled off the  bed. My usually way of getting up. " What is it I was dreaming abut my puppy wuppy C-, I said drowsily. It was Sebastian. "My puppy wuppy cutie cat, I mean", I giggled. " Sorry M'lady but it seems as young master wishes to speak to you". " He left with a bow. I got up washed my face and did my usually things. " I'm going to see Ciel", I sang. I went to his room.

I knocked. "Come in", I heard Ciel's voice shout. " Sit down Racheal, I need to talk to you". He had his serious face on.'' What is it?", I asked." I need to tell me about Sofia's past." I deeply sighed. I hope I won't hurt Sofia.

"

Well it all started when Sofia was younger, I have never met her then ,  but she had looked the same way she had before but a little shorter and stuff. Sofia's mom was always playful and happy, she  played with her all day, while her father was out. Her father was a drug dealer, and her mom never got a job. Sofia's mom was usually declined from having a job because she hadn't finished college. One day, I thing it was in the fall, Sofia's mom had caught a cold, and was sick, well nobody knew what it was. They didn't have enough money to pay for a doctor . Later that year sofia's mom died. Sofia had watched her mom die, her last words were" Hold on, I'll always be with you through the ups and downs, and the times when you're sad". Sofia's mom laid there dead in her own bed. Sofia cried in her moms lap hoping that her mom wasn't dead, hoping she would just be revived, but that was impossible.

"Months passed since her mom's death, her dad was out selling drugs and used to come home mad. He used to beat Sofia and used to curse and shout at her. After that her Father would come home mad picking on Sofia. She never used to do anything, she never used to hit back or even shout. One day Sofia's dad died later on, but no one had found his body . And I had just met Sofia one week after his death. I was the only one who used to talk to her. She was in some kind  depression like she was in her own world, by herself. That day police came to her house saying that she was going to be taken to an orphanage. She screamed and starting punching them. My mom heard what was happening, and since I was her only friend, I wanted her to live with me now on. Sofia was thankful, and cheered up, she was happy. We helped her pay her school tuition and later on she go a job, and pet. I'm happy for her, she always said nobody understands her and she wish she was dead. If Sofia ever got hurt I could never live with myself".

There was silence neither Ciel or I wanted to break My head was down, and my hair was covering my eyes. I was holding back my tears, and emotions. "I cant do anything to hurt Sofia, she been through a lot", I whisper. Tears started falling down my face. I felt Ciel's hand touch my face and wiping away the tears. " Rachael, I know you try your best to comfort Sofia,plus I don't like to see you sad. "Ciel came closer to me, was he about to kiss me again.

The door flew opened and there was  Sebastian. " Master it seems as Lady Sofia has  awaken". Ciel quickly pulled hiss face from mine. " And it seems she is really sick", he continued. I quickly got out of my seat and pushed Sebastian aside, I ran down the hallway and straight into  Sofia's room, swinging the door open.

                                                                            -to be continued

______________--------------------------------------______________________

What has happened to Sofia?

Did Sebastian see them almost kiss again?

Will Sofia die just like  her mom?