Chanel Rhodes |Nelle

It's now 11:45 in the morning I just got through with doing my daily morning hygiene and getting dressed, now I'm just laying here listening to music and scrolling through Twitter.

I got a bit hungry so I went downstairs to grab something to eat. I decided on a hot pocket. I slid one into the microwave and waited for it to heat up. When it was hot I took it out and grabbed a bottle of sprite from the fridge.

It's pretty quiet so I'm assuming King's still asleep. I assumed wrong because when I was walking past his room door it was cracked open. I pushed it open a bit and walked in causing him to look up from his Laptop screen.

"Are you hungry?" I asked taking a bite of my Hot Pocket

"Nah, I'm good"

I shrugged my shoulders then turned on my heels to walk out.

"Ayee uh, Bria's coming over here later"

I turned back around and looked at him but didn't say anything. I walked back into the guest room ate my hot pocket and drank my soda then laid down watching cartoons.

About an hour and a half go by then there's a knock at the door. Seeing that I'm the only one here who can actually walk I got up to answer it.

It's Bria. I didn't even bother to acknowledge her I just left the door open and walked back to the guest room. When I went back in I closed the door and laid back down and started texting Rome.

Tyree Jones| King

Bria's been bothering me about seeing me because she hasn't seen me since the hospital so I finally decided to let her come over. I'm pretty sure it pissed Chanel off but she was already mad at me so I doubt she can be any madder.

"Your Bestfriend opened the door and didn't even speak but if looks could kill I would be one dead Bitch," She said with a light chuckle

I don't think she understands just how much Nelle doesn't like her but it's not for me to speak on so imma just leave that alone.

" I mean I don't even know why she doesn't like me, I've never even done anything to that girl"

"If she meets you and gets a bad vibe from you she won't like you. If you rub her the wrong way just once she'll despise you"

"That's petty"

"Why're we talking about Chanel? That's not what you're here for so let's not do that"

She rolled her eyes then spoke.

"Whatever, I'm really here because I missed you.. and him," she said straddling me grabbing my dick.

"I bet you did" I said looking up at her

She leaned down and starting kissing me. Kissing turned into touching, next thing I knew shawdy was riding me like her life depended on it.

That lasted for about a good 45 minutes resulting in her orgasming multiple times then she blew me until I came. She swallowed my kids letting not one bit go to waste.