♡bae♡//frimzy//sweet

A/N POV

"babe, get in the video!" you said to jose. he got into the video and did his cheesy smile. he kissed your cheek and wrapped his arm around you. y'all were walkin down the walkways to go to pizza hut.

"where we going, baby girl?" he said to you. you smiled quickly and said y'alls favorite food.

"pizza hut! we gunna get pizza since we love pizza! " you said, to the snapchat video. soon the video ended when y'all were closed to door of pizza hut.

you caption it "we lovers of pizza🔥" and posted it. 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

you were on tour with your girl band. jose said he will be there for the first 5 performance of the tour. you were bout to go on stage when he came up behind you and took photo of you two kissing before it was show time.
he caption it "good luck, baby. you will do amazing as always. 💘🔥" and posted it to his ig as you started performing the first song "salute" with your band mates aka sisters.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

jade, your band mate aka your bestie 4 life and sister like was takin a video for you and frimzy on the tour bus. you were sitting on his lap with your hand on top of his head. his arms wrapped around you since y'all haven't seen each other for 3 and half months. you kisses his forehead, cheeked and lightly on his lips. he smiled and pulled you closer to him. you heard someone say "they r so fuckin cute. ".

" pez, jesy, jeed, and leigh, you guys should learn how to whisper. " you said and giggled when jose kissed behind your ear.

"we can't help it! y'all so cute! ship it. " pez said. soon the video ended and they posted it to the main acc of the band. jose shooked his head and kissed you on your lips hard.

"get a room! " jesy said. you got off him and pulled him by the hand, walked out into the hotel to have some fun w/out them there.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

durin the performance of your band, y'all stopped to see if the mixers were havin an amazing time.

" Hi!!! As y'all know we are LITTLE MIX. So how's everyone doing???" Perrie said walkin around the stage. you and jade were talkin bout what happened during the song touch, you fell cause you and her were joking around which you both laughed off.

soon, you saw jose???? he smiled and walked up to you. he put the microphone to his mouth and started to speak.

"baby, you are amazing. you are so strong after all you've been through, you still have the most brightness smile anyone could ever have. you are the one i want for my whole, ive known that since day one. you are my light to my darkness, the angel to my demons, the sun to moon, most importantly the owner of my heart. so today would you make me the most luckiest man ever and marry me? " he got down to knee and pulled out a ring. you gasped as the girls and mixers all screamed your ship name.

you nodded as he put the ring on your finger and pushed himself put and kissed softly on the lips. you start crying of joy and said in his ear "ill always love you. "

perrie had took a video of it and caption it " they bae to marriage. congrats y'all! @/ayefrimzy don't you hurt her cause you got her good. much love y'all! see u there and @/y/IG/name wedding shopping with the girls 💕💕💕💕😍😍😍"