Dirty Talk / Preference 2

Frimzy

You’re mine. Not his. He could never fuck you like I could and you know that.” He pounds into you relentlessly. “I d-don’t care a-about him Frimzy. It’s only you.” He tweaked your nipple with his left hand while his right hand rubbed you clit. “He was watching you all night long. But he didn’t know that once we got home, I’d fuck you so hard that you won’t remember any name besides mine. You’ll be so sore in the morning. Tell me how I make you feel.” You try to form a sentence but you just end up moaning. “I said tell me how I make you feel. Now.” “So good. Frimzy you make me feel so fucking good.” He smirked and leaned into kiss you. “And don’t ever forget that nobody can fuck you like daddy can.” He moans out.

So he loves protective dirty talk ;)

Ricco

“C’mon babe. I know how much you want me but you have to say it.” He paused and applied some pressure to my clit over your panties. “You have to say it.” You buck your hips up into his hand. “Please Ricco. I want you.” “What do you want me to do y/n? You have to tell me or I can’t do it to ‘ya.” You groaned when he ripped your panties and attached his mouth to your nipple. “What do you want baby?” “I-I want you f-fingers and your mouth.” He nodded and pushed two fingers into you. “God baby, you’re dripping for me."

He's loves dirty talk