Impirit | Werewolf Frimzy

Based on Twilight Werewolf Pack

Frimzy POV

" Frimzy! Clam down! Paul, back off! " Sam said. He's the alpha of our pack. Paul was messing with me for no fuckin' reason. I almost phased into a werewolf.

" Whatever... " Paul mumbled, walking away to his imprint. I wish I had my imprint but I haven't found an imprint.

" BELLA! " Jacob ran to Bella. I'm ok with her but I still don't trust her since she's with the Cullen. I've have strong strong hatred than the pack does.

" Hi Jake. How are you? And this is my sister, Kate Swan. " She said, moving out of the way to show a very beautiful girl, her hair was black with a hint of blonde streaks, her eyes were light brown. We made eye contact....

It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend. You'll always be there for her. You'll love her till the day you die. You'll fight for her. You would do anything to protect her even if it meant to die protecting her, you wouldn't want her hurt.... She's now your soulmate and world.....

I snapped out of it. I found my imprint. She's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Bella saw, her face was shocked. She knew I imprinted on her own sister.

Bella POV

I saw Frimzy, the fuckboy and hothead just like Paul, looking. He was looking at my little sister by a day. I realized he.... imprinted on my little sister.

" FRIMZY! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!? HUH!? SHES MY LITTLE SISTER! " I screamed, walking  towards Frimzy.

" BELLA! ITS NOT MY FAULT! I CANT HELP IT! BUT SHES MINE NOW! " Frimzy screamed, walking towards me too.

" Ok now! Let's clam down! You guys do know she's hearing and seeing everything that's happening! " Jake said, pulling Frimzy away from me.

" She's mine! Not his! .... " I said to Jake " And you will stay away from her! " I said to Frimzy, pointing a finger at him.

" You know I can't do that! She's mine now! I can't stay away from her, it'll kill both of us. You know that! " Frimzy said in a high voice, pushing Jake away.

He ran towards Kate but was pushed down by Embry and Paul.

" Calm down, Frimzy. " Embry said.
" Don't do anything you'll regret, Frimzy. " Paul said, holding him down by the shoulders and Embry holding him down by the chest.

" LET GO OF ME! I WANT HER! " Frimzy screamed, trying to get them off of him.

" GET OFF OF HIM! " Kate screamed, running towards them. I almost forgot she was here. I ran towards to her, stopping her before she's gets hurt.

" Lil sis, don't go any further, you'll get hurt. " I said softly to her while hugging her close to me.

" Bells, I know what he did. I'm not stupid. It hurts me seeing him get hold down. Please Bells... " She whispered in my ear, hugging just as tight.

" Ok, i'll tell them to stop but stay behind me, got that? " I said, she nodded yes. I held her hand, walking towards Embry and Paul struggling to hold him down.

" Boys, stop. If he wants to see her then i'll let him see her. " I said softly.

They looked at me then him. They let him go slowly till he got up, dusting himself off.

" Thanks bells. " He said to me. I nod my head as " you're welcome ". He looked at Kate behind me. He smiled lightly, she blushed a little.

" I'm Kate, i think you know that already, I know what you did and I'm fine with it. Let's just get to know each other first. " She said, letting go of my hand. She walked towards Frimzy.

Frimzy POV

She's fine with it! Yuh! ,,, I said in my thoughts. The closer she got, the more I got nervous. She looked at me, smiling lightly at me. She hugged me, I hugged back immediately. Enjoying holding her in my arms, this is where she belongs... In my arms where she's safe and sound.

" I'll lik- no i'll love that, Kat. " I said softly.

Done