Toss and Turn - Bellamy imagine for Kamryn

Too hot, too cold. Too many noises, too quiet. Too tired, too awake. If only I could sleep. I flipped onto my stomach and threw an arm and a leg over Bellamy's chest, but nothing helped. I had been tossing and turning for hours,  and I hadn't gotten a bit of sleep.
"Do you ever stop moving?" Bellamy asked groggily, still half asleep.
"No, I can't sleep." You answered.
"Could you at least stay still?" He said while sitting up. He looked at the time on his watch.
"It's only 2 in the morning, you have a few hours, just get some sleep." He laid back down beside you.
"You don't understand!" You said and threw your head back in defeat.
"I just can't get comfortable."
"What do you need? More pillows, blankets, a sweater?"
"I don't know. Another blanket would be nice."
"Come with me." He told me while swinging his legs over the side of the bed and tying his boots on. I followed, and put on a random shirt I found laying on the floor. It definitely wasn't mine, as it came down to nearly the middle of my thigh. I tied my boots and joined Bellamy at the door. As we left our room I noticed how dark and quiet the halls were at night. Bell took my hand in his and led me to a door that had a keypad lock on it. He entered the code and opened the door. He held it for me and found the light switch. As soon as the lights flickered on I stood in awe as I studied the contents of the small room. There were shelves upon shelves of food, water, paper, clothes, guns, books, medicine and so much more.
"Follow me." Bellamy whispered in my ear. He walked to the very end of the room and stopped at a shelf that was filled to the brim with all sorts of blankets. Big, small, thick, thin.
"Pick whichever you want, Kam."
I ran my fingers over every single one until there was only one I couldn't reach.
"Could you reach that one for me?" You asked him.
He nodded brought the blanket down to your reach. It was a dark grayish brown color, and it was huge. Big enough to cover at least 3 people.  As soon as you ran your finger over the fabric you fell in love. It was the softest, warmest, thickest blanket you've ever felt.
"This one. Definitely this one." You looked up at Bellamy and smiled. He smiled back at you with his famous grin.
"You sure, princess."
You nodded and he led you out of the room. You unfolded the blanket and wrapped it around yourself tightly. You Instantly felt so tired and sleepy. You followed Bell out of the supply room. He typed in the code to lock the door, and once he was finished you threw yourself into his arms and held onto him tightly.
"What did I do to deserve you?" You whispered softly into his neck.
"You've got it backwards." He said back to you.
"What did I do to deserve you?" He finished.
You let go of his neck and you walked to your room. Once inside you threw yourself at him again. This time using his shoulders to give you enough momentum to jump into his strong arms and wrap your legs around his waist. He put his hands under your butt to support you and you pulled him into a long, passionate kiss.
"I love you more than you'll ever understand." He whispered against your lips.
"I love you too, Blake." You giggled in reply.
He sat you on the edge of the bed and you both removed your boots and he took off the shirt he had on. You kept his shirt on you, it made you feel safe, and it smelled just like him. The smell of pine trees and rain. You laid the blanket over you and he pulled you into him, his strong arms sheltering your small frame. You put your arms around him and buried you head in his chest. He pressed his lips against your forehead and you drifted asleep.