Caught Staring- Bellamy Imagine for Abby

A/N: I un-completed this book because I had tons of requests for imagines and I had a few more ideas for preferences. If you have any requests for imagines please message me and I'll get it done as soon as possible! Thanks loves <3

Abby's POV

It was early morning, probably 4 or 5 a.m. and the whole camp was asleep, except for the few kids on watch. I was peacefully sleeping in Bellamy and I's shared tent when suddenly we heard several gunshots. We woke up quickly and Bellamy grabbed his gun from the corner. In less than a minute the whole camp was outside, wanting to know what was going on, and if we were being attacked. We all gathered at the center of camp and waited to hear from the watchers.
"False alarm!" Bellamy shouted.
"This dumbass fell asleep on watch" I heard another boy say.

Bellamy got in the center of the circle and made a speech about how important it was to not fall asleep on watch. Meanwhile I felt some eyes come my way. I looked around and saw a boy next to me eyeing me up and down, and not even being discreet about it. I looked down at what I was wearing, a sports bra and a pair of barely-there spandex Shorts. I put my arms around my stomach, suddenly feeling self- conscious. He kept staring. First at my chest, then making his way down to my butt. I shifted uncomfortably and made eye contact with Bellamy, who looked about ready to kill the kid.
"Jake, you're on watch from now until tomorrow morning!" Bellamy shouted.

"What the hell Bellamy? I didn't do anything!." The boy said.

"You sure we're staring at my girlfriends ass so now you can go stare at the woods!"

When the boy left everyone started dispersing back to their tents, and Bellamy walked up to me and put his arm around my waist leading me back I our tent.

"I wish you weren't so hot, then I wouldn't have to keep hormonal teenage boys off you for a change." He whispered in my ear and I laughed to myself.