Saved - Bellamy Imagine for Brooke

Brooke's POV

We were in Mount Weather. Cage and his guards had each and every one of us handcuffed to the wall, waiting for death. They were drilling people, and fast. They put Raven on a table, and started drilling. She screamed out for help, but no one could help. Clarke and Bellamy were going to do it. They were going to save us. Cage stormed into the room with a look of pain in his face.
"Take him off the table, and put her on it!" He points at Abby, and the guards started uncuffing her. He stopped in front of me and pulled another guard close to him.

"The intruder we've been looking for seems to be quite fond of this one." He motioned to me and I started screaming.
"No! No! No please!" I shouted while trying to fight the guards. They shocked me until I calmed down and they strapped me to the table. I heard the drill start up and they tore part of my jeans at my right hip. They drilled into my skin, and it was the worst pain I've ever felt. I cried out in agony, fear, and pain. They wouldn't stop. They weren't phased by the suffering of others. After about 20 seconds they stopped, and moved to my knee. The process repeated, until I was unconscious. They had drilled my hips, knees, collarbones, and they started on my elbow. Suddenly, the guards above me started to get hives, and choke on nothing. The room was filled with pain induced screams, until the room went silent and Cage ran from the room. Jasper ran from the dorm, calling Maya's name, despite Kane asking him desperately to let him go. The doors flew open and I saw Bellamy's face. He came to me, and started cutting me lose from the table. Once I was free from my restraints, he helped me sit up and I hugged him with the strength I had left.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered into my neck.
"Bell I'm so tired." He lifted me from the table bridal style and Octavia ran to me and hugged me.
"Brooke? Shit you look terrible."
"Thanks, O. It's good to see you too."
She laughed and examined the holes in my clothes where they had drilled me. I know where we can get her some clothes. Bellamy nodded and I fell asleep.