When I got done eating I left to got watch the tele.  After watching a few random tv-shows my sister walked in, and planted herself next to me on the couch.

“Hey, Georgia!”, I said while bumping her lightly, smiling.

“Hey, Louis!  I feel like I haven’t seen you since we go here.  Been out with your new girlfriend the whole time.”  She nudged me a few times and gave me a smirk.

I sighed and just thought how hilarious it was that everyone was so clueless.  “Yeah, sorry about that.”,I said while scratching the back of my head.

“Nah Its alright.”,she said with a wave of her hand and continued by saying,”I am glad you two are together now or these three weeks would have been annoying with Mum and Shannon plotting to get you two together.  I am kinda surprised it happened but I guess their plans were bound to work huh?”

“Yeah, I guess they did!”,I said cheerily and smiled at her.

Hannah walked in just then and I looked up at her and said,”Hey, Hannah wanna go hang out upstairs?”

She looked at me for a second trying to figure me out, but then said,”Yeah, sure.”

I got up and met up with Hannah.  As we were on our way upstairs I looked back to see Georgia staring at me and making teasing kissy faces.  I laughed and waved a hand to tell her off.

Once we got upstairs I lead Hannah to my room, and gestured her to sit down.  Then she said with laughing,”What’s this about Louis?  I’m not really into having a snog fest right now.”

I laughed at her and shoved her off the bed.  She fell and just continued to giggle at her own joke.

“No, I didn’t bring you up here to make-out!  I was just gonna warn you that Harry is coming over today.”

she got back up on the bed and grinned saying,”Well, thats great, Louis!  Why would you have to warn me though.”

“Well, we need to make up a cover of how I know him.  I can’t tell them the truth because they think I have spent this whole time with you.  How would I have made a new friend when
I was with you?”

she pondered for a moment and then stood up quickly,”How about we say he is one of Ellie’s friends.  We said we went to Ellie’s, my friend’s place two of the nights.  We can just say you two really got along and wanted to hang out for a bit.”

I thought about it and she was right we had pretended to go to Ellie’s quote a bit, and Harry could have just been her friend.  I hugged Hannah and said,”When did you get to clever, Hannah?”

She shoved me this time, but I managed to stay on the bed and then she said,”I was always this clever!”

Then I remembered Harry had no clue that I was making this lie.”Wait, Hannah!  What am I gonna tell Harry?”