·°·°1·°·°

·°·°·°

play the music✨

I open my eyes to the sight of complete darkness realizing another restless night is ahead. I slowly get out of my bed doing a little leg sweep to make sure I don't step on my cat.

I walk out of my dark room and into the dimly lit hallway. A short candle with an almost burnt out wick emits the smell of cherry blossoms into the night.

I enter the kitchen and immediately turn my attention to the already open fridge. I search for my cake that I had baked the previous day and upon finding it I place it onto my dining table.

I open the box and find that the bananas and strawberries I had specifically placed in stars on the cake were messed up due to my late night snacking.

I pick up a slice of cake shoving it into my mouth. I close my eyes savoring the sweet taste of butter cream frosting and strawberries.

My eyes open and I find myself criticizing my baking skills due to the fact that I didn't put vanilla in the cake.

I finish up the slice and walk over to my stove. I pick up my tea kettle and shake it to see if I still had tea from hours ago.

I pour some tea into a nearby mug and add honey that was already sitting out.

I sip on the room temperature tea and walk to my living room. The already lit TV burning my eyes as I sit on my couch.

I put on Hulu and watch the Simpsons bringing me back to the days I would sit on my fathers lap, trying to figure out why Bart Simpson was the way he is.

I take a sip of my tea and watch the TV forgetting about all issues I have. I forget about my surroundings because I'm lost in a show.

I forget that i'm alive because right now I'm just a girl whose watching the Simpsons in blissful ignorance.

××

she's drunk off old cartoons