Chapter 13 - Fight

"Zen..." Shirayuki couldn't believe her eyes, she stared at him in disbelief.

"Pirates of The Claw of The Sea, you release Shirayuki at once or you go through me." Zen announced.

"Oh, if it isn't the man who'd infiltrated and caused all of this crap to happen." Umihebi smirked, "Men, capture him as well. I have a bone to pick with this one in particular." Umihebi's forces began to charge towards Zen.

"You won't have it your way this time!" Zen dodged and smacked the first one's sword out of his hand.

"Zen be careful! Don't forget what happened last time." Shirayuki cried.

"I won't, but last time... I wasn't as desperate to see you as I am now." Shirayuki continued to cry then bit down on Umihebi's hand.

"GAH! You brat!" Umihebi stabbed her dagger into Shirayuki's shoulder, and shoved her into the dirt.

"Mistress!" Obi stood up, only to fall back down.

"Shirayuki!" Zen looked away for a moment and was hit in the face the handle of a sword.

"Game over." Umihebi began to walk towards Zen, "I win and you lose."

"No. You don't." Zen stood back up, enraged, "You're going to pay for everything you've done." His eyes, sparked with bloodlust. Shirayuki clutched onto her injured shoulder, tightly and drifted away into slumber.

"Hah! As if you can do anything." Umihebi nervously laughed at him, "EVERYONE, PUT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT INTO THIS LAST ATTACK! Now MOVE IT!" All of her forces began to charge towards Zen in an instant.

"I told you, you won't have I your way." Zen ran towards her forces with his blade in hand, "I don't lose, YOU DO!" He spun through his enemy, and stopped. Within an instant, they all fell to the floor. Umihebi growled.

"That's it, kid. Now you go through m-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" The current leader of the Lions of the Mountains gathered behind Zen.

"Who might you be? And what is your relationship with this woman?" Zen questioned them.

"We have no official relationship with her, she was taken one of our members." The man in question spoke up.

"I told you, I don't KNOW WHERE KAZUKI IS!" She yelled back at him.

'Kazuki? Isn't he the boy who was with Shirayuki?' Zen remember bored the young, blonde boy.

"And what about Kazuki?" Zen spoke up.

"He's been missing for over a month now. This twisted woman had taken him away."

"I may be able to help you locating him. But in return, I need your help." Zen looked to Umihebi, as if he were signaling him.

"You've got yourself a deal!" The Lions all stormed towards The Claw and began to fight them.

"Now what? Zen turned to face Umihebi completely.

"Damn it." Umihebi look around only to see her forces being bitterly defeated, she looked back at Zen who was now smirking, "DAMN YOU ALL!"

***
'It's finally over...' Zen stood up, after bathing and started to change, 'I told them I needed help but I didn't think that they'd provide a whole accommodation. They must truly treasure Kazuki, after all... Everyone has those that they treasure...' Zen finished changing, followed by Obi entering the room almost immediately after.

"You know, there's this think called knocking. And are you sure that you can walk around again? You were injured pretty badly." Zen's expression changed into that of a worried expression.

"Awww, look at you caring for me like a parent. You truly do love me, don't you master." Obi joked.

"I have not!" Zen stood up, face flushed with red.

"By the way, you said you had some info on Kazuki, do you know where he is?"

"He's in Tanbarun, I asked Prince Raji to watch after him until we found The Lions. He wanted to help find Shirayuki but he also got pretty injured. Shirayuki on the other hand, her stab ends were pretty deep, and on top of that, Umihebi confessed to using a toxic flower in the form of a liquid to prevent her from trying to run away."

"My injuries weren't as bad as Shirayuki's at least. Compared to hers, mine is barely a scratch." Obi sat down next to Zen, "I thought that she had just stabbed her, I hadn't known that her blade was dipped in toxic. Luckily, it wasn't life. Threatening but it was still pretty bad." Zen flinched at his words, "Master are you okay?" Zen hadn't noticed the tears welling up in his eyes, he quickly wiped them away.

"I'm just fine, let's go and get something to eat, after all you must be starving."

"But mas-"

"You can explain why you were with The Claw over the table, Yuki also hasn't completely told me about what had happened to Shirayuki, now let's go." Before they could stand up, Mitsuhide barged into the room, a sprinted mess, "Mitsuhide? What are you doing here? Why are you not. In Lirashia with Kiki?"

"I was, but bad news, I just got a letter. Prince Izana has deemed Shirayuki to be a traitor and is considering exiling her."
***
Author's note:
                                                                              E N D    O F    C H A P T E R    XIII
Once again, I have posted a chapter late. Once again I APOLOGIZE! I will try to post the next chapter a little earlier, even though I don't have a specific update time, this is a lot later than usual (normally, the chapters are four days after each other btw). I've been REALLY busy lately. First my uncle came to visit from UK and we have school coming back up in less than a week so I have to use all of the (now limited) free time I have for homework, which means I have to cram my writing in. I barely planned for this chapter, so I'm sorry if it's a little bit of a mess or of it seems rushed. I'll try to post again soon!

                                                                                            G O O D B Y E