|Day 3: Wrong Side|

Start from the beginning

A young, blonde man was walking in the streets with people greeting him. Chrome's attention was caught. She sneaked through the crowd, following him and ended up at the Emperor's palace on accident. She couldn't enter so she left.

After a while, few days later, she returned to Alvarez on her own without Makarov's consent. She went to visit this man. Stalk, you call it. In one of the castle's towers, she spot the same man pass by the window. She was far from it though. She was hiding in the tree brush.

"August-san, do you think father will like it?", said the man as he shows off his fighting stance.

"Absolutely.", said August and bows his head. "The prince will definitely make his highness happy with it."

Chrome tilts her head and hid in the bush as the man turns his head to her direction. Good thing he didn't see her though.

The look in his eyes were lonely. She succumbed to that loneliness and the feeling of protectiveness grew inside her. She wanted to save him from the unknown isolation. After that day, she never went back to Alvarez.

Chrome thought about how Mystogan was doing at Edolas. Probably king stuff. But putting that aside, she loved him. And he loved her. But it was impossible for the two of them because they chose different things instead of being together. He chose his people, to go back to Edolas while she chose her family, staying in Earthland with the only family she had. Fairy Tail.

When the war began, she finally met him face to face. The person who saved her from her miserable lonely life.

|Back To The Present|

Sobs echoed in sync with the waterfalls next to the house. Chrome puts her coffee next to her and cried on her lap softly.

Knightwalker... Take care of him.

"Ah, why am I crying?", Chrome shakes her head and wipes her face. But tears kept on falling. "I really am a big crybaby.", somewhere in her mind, she knew that she still had a little love left for Mystogan. "What am I even doing?", she hiccuped.

Suddenly, she felt a gentle pat on her head. She looks up to see Larcade looking down at her with a worried expression. He flops down on her back and embraces her from behind. "Chrome-san, why are you crying?", he said, resting his chin on her shoulder while wiping her tears.

"Larcade, you're gonna spill my coffee.", she giggled and takes her cup and sips on her coffee. Her eyes turned to Larcade who was staring at her. "Want some?"

Larcade leans for the cup and takes a little sip then sticks out his tongue. "So sweet...", he coughs a little bit at the sweetness of the drink.

"Oh, I may have put a lot of cream on it...", Chrome giggles and takes another sip before licking her lips. She then drops the cup, making it roll down the staircase as Larcade pins her down and covered her mouth with his. "Mhmp! Larca—", she surrenders herself to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

The blonde lifts her off the ground and lets her sit on the railing. This is like a habit of his now. He pulls away from the kiss and looks into her eyes. "Chrome-san, who is Mystogan?"

Her mind went blank. "Larcade...", she shakes her head. "He's...", she bites her lips and knitted her brows. "I—", she takes a deep breath and climbs down. "Larcade, let's clean up. I'm planning on visiting Fairy Tail today so I want you to come with me."

She avoided it.

He didn't say a word but watched her go back into the house.

|Moments Later|