By this point Yang was really scared, she tried to fight back by kicking in but that didn't work and she soon wore herself out. She just looked up at the male with teary eyes.

"Awh is the pretty girl crying" Cardin said as he played with a strand of her golden hair. "Nng" Yang squirmed as his hand got close to the top of her head, near the clips.

Yang knew this would end bad if he found out. Yang moved her head as he neared the top of her head. Cardin grabbed her hair as he something sliver stand out on the top of her head.

He moved the hair to reveal two small silver clips clipping something down. Cardin quickly took both clips of Yangs head and threw them on the floor somewhere by their feet.  Cardin eyes widened as he saw the two fuzzy blonde ears on top of her head bend down.

"Should have know your were a Faunus, but between us your quite pretty for a Faunus; so why should I let that stop me from having a little fun" Cardin grinned into her neck.

"No!! Stop" Yang screamed as she was kicking and flailing just trying desperately to get out of Cardin's grin.

"Dove be a look out while a have some fun with our little Faunus here" Cardin laughed as he placed a hand on her shaking leg.

Yang could feel his hands creep up her legs and she couldn't stop him. All she did was close her eyes and pray that someone would walk past and help her. Cardin laughed at this and placed a hand over her clothes womanhood.

Tears were streaming down Yangs cheeks as she begged him to stop, but he didn't. Yang felt his fingers slip under her underwear and into her vagina. Yang cried out as he roughly shoved his fingers into her. Yangs vision became blurry as pain pulses through her nether region.

"Mmh this doesn't seem to be doing it, maybe this will" Cardin said finally removing his fingers and going for the zipper on his trousers. He didn't bother to take it trousers off, he just pulled his member   through the opened zipped hole. Cardin moved her underwear to the side and forcefully bucked his hips and entered her.

Yang screamed out now desperately kicked and trying to remover her arms from his grip, but Cardin only laughed and tightened his grip as he continued to rape the girl.

"Shit Cardin a teacher is coming!" Dove shouted over to Cardin as they saw one of the teachers leave one of the classes and walk towards them.

Once Yang heard that she screamed out more. Cardin only growled and came, but he didn't do it inside her he ejaculated on the carpet by their feet. Quickly Cardin dropped Yangs arms and ran down the hall while trying to fix himself.

Yang couldn't stand, her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. She just sat there, she couldn't do anything but stare wide eyed at the floor while fresh tears streaked down her pale cheeks.

*10 minutes ago*

The bell signing classes starting rang about 2 minutes ago. Team Rwby were in Grimm studies with professor Port, well 3 members of the team were.

Ruby's eyes scanned over they empty seat that her older sister should be sitting, but the blonde huntress in training was no where to be seen. Port noticed but just thought Yang was taking some time off for her mental health.

So professor Port started his lesson on they different Grimm species.  The teacher was in the middle of talking about where Grimm come from when a sudden scream came from the halls outside the class room.