Solace

I know no one would read this, this is basically a diary of me, of what I feel, of what I thought and what I saw. So, I don't really mind. It feels good to write again.

I don't know whether I wanted to cry or scream my heart out or just basically lying there motionless, as I got no feeling, as I were that empty.

I am more damaged that you can ever thought. I had enough giving people chances in hope that they'll treat me better. I had enough of trying to look at their bright sides. I always dissapointed myself. Always.

Was it a fault to be kind to other people?

Was it a fault if I enjoy my little escape alone without much to worry about because I don't want to misjudge people?

Was it a fault???

You don't know how tired and broken I am enduring this for the rest of my life.

They said time heals. Yes, it did.

Then why you have to crush it again into a billion shattered pieces when I am recovering from the pains you put me in?

I'm a human, not a piece of cloth that you can wear when you like and leave it when you don't.

I chose not to stay too close because I care of both our feelings. I care. I really did. They said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I admit it I felt quite a little lonely at first, but then I am totally adapted to it. I love the solace and space I intended to love myself. Im tired of pleasing people. Way too tired.

I can't stand you, I'm sorry.

Funny right how we just laugh a moment ago and eating together yet you can't even read my facial expression. It's no longer a question when your boyfriend cheated on you once. You're a total pain.

I just hope that you'll stay a little bit alert about others' feelings & to not to be so full of yourself. You can lose many people you care about. I hope you'll change for the better.

I've played my part so well, I hope you change your attitude so that I won't treat you like a total stranger one day.

you won't read this, but if one day you come across this, I hope you do realize what have you done. Remember, I wasn't the only one hurting but I don't like to be a crybaby. So, good luck.