•Part 10•dinner•

I'm sorry my precious buns for not updating. Thank you so so so much for the support. Its dearly and deeply appreciated. Also, 10.9K VIEWS?! holy macaroni that's a lot.  ❤ ily all- author

{{ ɨ ʀɛċօʍʍɛռɖ ʏօʊ ɦɛaʀ tɦɛ ʍʊsɨċ ɨt ʀɛʟatɛs tօ tɦɛ stօʀʏ ɨռ ʍaռʏ աaʏs <3 }}

Third persons POV

Sangwoo was done with his shower and so was (F/N). He changed her into a big shirt that reached her thighs. Her hair was in front of her face as she didn't make eye contact with him. After a while, sangwoo was sitting on the table. Normally eating while yoonbum and (F/N) were on the ground, sitting across from each other with a small table in between. They were eating but didn't dare make eye contact with the man that was sitting, staring at both of them. He was analyzing them and watching they're moves. How they acted, it wasn't surprising; but it wasn't entertaining either.

Sangwoo's POV

I can't wonder, what would (F/N) look like if she's yelling and screaming in pain? It seems intriguing. Because I want to make her moan out my name. Is that bad? Am I talking to myself. [Well hell yes you are sanghoe, okay okay back to the story] I heaved a sigh and saw (F/N) make eye contact with me. My eyes were locked on hers as she then looked down quickly. Flinching at the sight of me.

Your POV

I quickly looked down at my lap, twiddling with my fingers. After what happened in the shower with sangwoo, I don't think I could look at him the same. I took a deep breath and looked at bum, his eyes sad as he stared down at the table. I slid my hand under the table and tapped his knee gently, catching his attention as he made eye contact with me again. "Hey bum, don't worry..everything is gonna be fine. I promise." I replied with a small smile. I'm such a hypocrite. Telling him to not worry when I'm literally scared, and confused about my feelings. I don't know if I love, or hate sangwoo. I felt a breath on my neck and looked to my side, seeing sangwoo there with a grin.

"What're you thinking about...(F/N)?" he questioned while then grabbing my face in his hand, holding it close to his. "Did you tell yoonbum? About the little fun we had in the bathroom?" He questioned me. my eyes averted to the side as I saw bum, he looked hurt. Not physically, but mentally. I saw a tear stream down his cheek and fall onto his lap with a single 'drip'

Sangwoo chuckled devilishly, "ahahah, so little bum does have a crush on our precious (F/N)" he said while grabbing the kitchen knife from the table. Raising a brow. "Oiiii, bum, I didn't think you'd find interest in something that is mine." He stated. I looked at him as his eyes grew dull, without a soul. "And I don't like when other kids play with my toys." He added while walking too yoonbum. Before he could get closer, I yelled out,

"Sangwoo don't!" I exclaimed while on my knees. I saw him stop, and turn to face me. His eyebrows furrowed as he made his way over too me. I backed away slowly as he stood in front of me. "Who do you think you are. Telling me what not to do?" He then crouched down. While I was trembling in fear. He grabbed my by the hair and slammed me to the ground, tears already streaming down my cheeks. "Your just a toy, (F/N). toys don't speak, don't bother they're owners." sangwoo said in a cold voice, while then picking my up by the hair. My legs were weak as I tried my best to use them in anyway possible to stand.
he pulled me and threw me to the couch he had nearby.

"I am in charge in this house.." He said while then looking at bum "your turn.."

OKAYYYYY AHAHAHA MORE THEN 500 WORDS! ILL TRY TO DO THE OTHER CHAPTER LONGER K ILY ALL- author