•Part 12• ....

Third persons POV

(F/N) sat there. Blinking and oblivious, well not so oblivious. A breeze from the outside made it's way in. Causing a tingling sensation to go down her back. She was speechless. She hurt bummie in many ways a person could hurt another. The girl was devastated, sitting and not even thinking. Her emotions mixed for sangwoo, how could the one love of her life be so cruel? So vicious? She Didn't know. The dirty blonde hair male stared down at her with a bored expression, his eyes souless. The girl that he supposedly  'loved' looked as if she was going to have a mental breakdown.

"Why..." A voice, a cracked voice and sad voice. Known as (F/N) 's. She sat there, staring at her lap in Grief. Her hands on her lap as she then looked up at him, tears swelling up her eyes as one single tear streamed down her cheek. "Why would you hurt him for no reason..? He's a human like me, like you!" The woman raised her voice, her fists balling up in anger, terror, confusion. Sangwoo's eyes narrowed, "what would it matter to you hm? You're nothing to him." he spat, his tone cold and harsh. The girl flinched from the raise in his voice, her eyes shut tightly as she then exclaimed in terror,  having a feeling of what's coming for her later.

"I am something to him! Not like you! You just hurt him for no reason! I bet he'd rather be dead!" she choked on her own saliva, tears and tears streaming down her pale cheeks. Her nose red do to some snot. And sneezing. "He doesn't deserve this!" She yelled out once again, giving more action as she let out small sobs. Then opening her eyes slightly, staring at the now pissed off male.

"I thought you were different, but no, you're a horrible person that deserves to be in prison!" She choked out while then bursting out into more tears, her hands on the back of her head. Was she going mad? Yes, she was. Her sanity was driving her mad.

Sangwoo Broke her which slowly broke his heart. He stared at the female, not knowing how to react since he killed others to early to get to have a bond. Actual bond.

"(F/N)..." He then held his hand close to her, already crouched. She slapped his hand away in anger, then looking up at him. Her eyes bulging.

"Don't touch me you fucking bastard!" She yelled while then pushing him and running to the kitchen Quickly. When she entered, bummie was leaning against the cupboards, a knife in hand and his wrists slit.

"Hey Meli, sorry about earlier.."

rip bum bum

Also did you all know bum is canonly older by four years? Yup! Our sangboi is 24 and bum is 28!! Such old bois.- A/N