•Tears•Chapter 7•

This update is for my precious wife SlyBlueOtaku (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm only updating today for you. Everyone, CHECK OUT HER STORY IF YOU CAN FOR MELI-CHANNN!!!! THANK YOU ILY ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART!-author

Sangwoo's POV

I was changing in my room, I took my shirt off and threw it aside. I took my pants off and walked over to my drawer, picking out regular clothing. I heard sobbing, sounded nice. I slipped my things on and walked out of my room and out into the hall, only to find yoonbum hugging (F/N). My eyes widened in anger, my fist balling up. I stomped over to them and grabbed (F/N) by the shoulder tightly, pulling her up to me.

"What the hell is going on here?!?!"

Your POV

I felt a tug at my shoulder as I was brought up, my shoulder popped as I yelled out in pain. Sangwoo dropped me to the ground and kicked me over with his foot. I coughed up a little bit of blood and held in the pain. My side was a aching and my head hurt. I looked over faintly to yoonbum, seeing him get hit aside the head. Sangwoo crawled on top of him and started to throw punches, yoonbum squirming in pain. My eyes widened slightly as I crawled over too them. I felt weak. I then reached my hand over to sangwoo's back before blacking out.

Sangwoo's POV

This gay idiot...this fucking bastard! I'm gonna fucking kill him. I continue to punch him forcefully in the face, his cheek starting to swell up. I felt a brush up against my back and turned, seeing a unconscious (F/N) laying on the ground. I growled lowly and stood up, grabbing her by the ankle and pulling her. Leaving yoonbum a bloody mess. I walked down the attic, dragging her behind me. Heaving a sigh I chained her up against the pole and cupped her cheek with my right palm.

"Idiot.." I murmured while looking at her, I turned away and clicked my tongue while standing up. I walked upstairs and saw yoonbum, staring at the ceiling emotionless.

"Yo idiot, get up. Your in trouble." I said while then grabbing his wrist and pulling him up again. He winced in pain while I gave a small smirk in response. "Next time you dare do that to (F/N)...you better pray." I stated while my eyebrows furrowed.

Okays! Thank you all sfm for 400+ reads!!! I'm so gr8ful ily all!!!!!-author