•Despair•Chapter 4•

Hellloooo again!!!~ I've got 130 views?!? JFC UR ALL SO AWESOME ILY ❤ TYSM -author

Sangwoo's POV

"Ugh...this is boring as hell..."  I thought to myself while sighing. I looked down at (F/N) her head hung low as I saw a single tear hit the ground. It was amusing, yes. But something hurt. I wonder what it is. I turned to face yoonbum, the little ass was shaking as usual. I shrugged and walked over too him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him up to face me. "Today your doing chores while I'm gone. And you'll take care of our new friend." I said while smiling, he nodded reluctantly as I dropped him purposely to the ground, causing him to wince in pain.

-le time skip because SlyBlueOtaku is forcing me to update she's so precious pls follow my waifu-

Yoonbum's POV

I was stuck on the ground after sangwoo left. I heaved a sigh and looked over at (F/N) she was sitting there, emotionless. I crawled over to her and took her hand in mine, she was shaking uncontrollably. I then shook her shoulder softly "(F-F/N), we need to get to doing chores. We'll get in trouble with sangwoo if we don't." I said while gulping lightly. She nodded slowly, while then looking at me. Her eyes full of depression and sadness.

-another time skip cos I'm super lazy-

Your POV

I was crawling down the hall with bummie. Yes, that's my new nickname for him. I then helped him up on the rolling chair with the last bit for strength I had. He helped me out of the chains, this was the least I could do. He passed me a brush to scrub the floor. I took it in my grasp then faced the floor. It was clean, I wonder if sangwoo is a clean freak? Maybe he is. I want to get the hell out of here. But before he left, he told me and bummie to not cross the line. I shook my head slowly, snapping out of thought. I was passed a bowl with water and soap, then, I spilled it. Starting to scrub slowly.

I'm so sorry this update is short! I promise The other would be longer. Thanks for the reads 💕 please vote, comment and add! Thank you-author