"Why Am I Suddenly Turning Cheesy?"

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support. If you guys get to the goal fast I may update again tonight.

Goal is down below

I am used to seeing her in my brother's hands. I even saw her being hugged by her old crush but a fire never ignited in me. I was playing around with Ava and Bree when I heard her whimper in fear. Her scream seemed urgent. Turning around I met the exact reason of her fear. That Ezra guy was forcefully hugging her and hushing god knows what into her ear. 

My breathing seemed to stop for a nanosecond then rage is what I felt. According to Mitchell, I might be stupidly possessive. That at least can reason for my next violent actions. But deep down I knew that something new was stirring inside me. Sophia looked fragile to me and every fiber in me wanted to protect her. Suddenly, the unwanted became a priority. I marched or ran to Ezra and without any regret punched the living out of him.

Being the goody two shoes that she is, Sophia started on calming every one around. She was the harassed one yet she kept her composer and smiled at me warmly. I knew that she was acting all tough and strong and I had to return her warm smiles. This girl is really something. She didn't cry or make herself the center of attention. She just brushed everyone away and completed to act as normally as possible. 

It might have gone missing by most but I knew that what Ezra did affected her more than it seems. When I put my hand suddenly around her , she flinches. Yet discovering that it was just me, she will instantly lay her head on my chest and thank me again. 

Acting like a couple made us once again share a room. I , once again, shared a bed with her. But unusually Sophia seemed to get used to me being near.  As if looking for safety, she would put her head on my arm or shoulder and just murmur a goodnight than fall into deep sleep.

Holding her close in my arms made me remember the nights I spent with Liza. Unlike Liza, Sophia won't hold me tightly. Her right hand just lays on my chest. Liza also used to tingle her legs with mine as if she is afraid that I would run away but Sophia still keeps a bit of zone between us. 

I , in this equation, turned to draw her closer. I became the clingy one. I even feel her struggling to escape my death grips each day but because of the comfort that she brought I wouldn't let go.

The morning after punching Ezra, Sophia woke up too early. I thought that she would just use the bathroom and come back to bed. But she didn't. After fifteen minutes, I started to get worried. So I woke up and started looking for her. Her bathroom was empty. The corridor was empty. I went downstairs and that's when I heard Adam doubting my marriage. 

Even though I knew that my marriage is just a show, I felt angry if not mad. I hated how he kept on questioning my wife. I hated how his eyes followed her smallest move. I was cursing him , when his eyes rested on her lips. However my eyes this time mimicked his and  an idea popped in my mind.

That day I kissed my wife but unlike our wedding the day the kiss was not a mere peck. The second kiss we shared was simply full of fire. I wanted to prove to Adam that we had sparks but I was the one surprised of the fireworks that started to play while I kissed Sophia's full pink lips.

The idea of that kiss haunted me. I compared it to the years of shared kisses between me and Liza yet this one had to special. It kind of made every though mine disappear. All that matter was Sophia and Sophia only.

What is this goody two shoes doing to me? Why am I suddenly turning cheesy?

After our kiss nothing big happened. Sophia's family wouldn't let us alone. Ava sang about how Sophia and I were kissing under a tree that made Sophia blush and try to shush her younger cousin and made smirk if not laugh.

"Ready to go in?" I asked Sophia as I parked my car in my mother's parking lot

"Yeah." Sophia said offering me a smile

"Back to hell." I teased 

"Maybe she would see how friendly we got and she would leave us alone?" Sophia suggested hopefully

"Gem, keep on dreaming but it is true we got very very friendly..." I teased wiggling my brows and Sophia just giggled blushing then hit my chest

"Stop it about the kiss. You are just like Ava." she said laughingly 

"Oh really?" I questioned daringly 

"Yup." she replied 

"Okay then Axel and Sophia siting under a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g" I sang playfully get a pinch on the forearm from Sophia

"Not funny at all." she remarked opening the car door then left me behind

"Hey I can be funny whenever I want."  yelled walking behind her 

"Sure you can." it was her time to tease me 

"Now you are mean." I acted hurt 

"Can't handle the truth?" Sophia daringly teased and spun around facing with a smirk. My eyes rapidly settled on her pink lips and she noticed that making her blush deeply. Yet before I can move a yelling Mitchell came hugging Sophia and rumbling about god knows what.

"Phia, I mssied you a lot. You won't guess what happened when you were gone. Remember the girl that you assumed that I want to add to this group? Well I kind of maybe slept more than once  with her and told her that I don't do relationships. I waited for her to yell and scream at me but she just said that she is the same. Boys bring drama she said. Now she went to this family wedding for her and I don't know if I should text her or not?....Oh, hey Axel." he said in one breath then finally noticed me 

" Wow Mitchy that's a lot to take in  in just one minute." Sophia commented as stopped hugging Mitchel back 

"Welcome back Phia." Mitchell said grinning at her like a kid 

"So we leave you for few days and you go wild?" I asked Mitchell as I reached him and Sophia then hugged Sophia's waist earning a surprised face from Mitchell.

"What happened with you too?" he bluntly questioned

"Axel punched Ezra." Sophia announced proudly 

"That creep deserves it. Proud of you brother!" Mitchell replied with a huge grin "The three musketeers are back on but if a girl named Bless asks about me then I flew away to Africa." Mitchell continued making Sophia and I chuckle 

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 160 VOTES AND 80 comments 

thanks again ^_^