Gone

~4 months later~

Rydel and Reese are happily dating. She has seem to forgot about the 'kissing Ratliff' thing. Ratliff seems very upset that she is dating Reese. I mean, he did beat him up when he blew off Rydel. I'm still not sure that I like Reese being with Rydel. I like Reese and all but I just have that feeling about him.

I was in deep thought when Ross interrupted.

"Babe is this teal?" Ross asked me. They were getting ready to go on a month tour. When Ross gets back, McKenzie will come anytime.

"Sure"

"Ri, what's wrong"

"Nothing" I answered.

"Riley"

"Fine. Dell said I could tell you but you can't tell anyone. Promise?" I asked.

"Ya promise baby"

"If you tell anyone, no more kids are coming out of me and if won't kiss you ever again" I threatened.

"Promise"

"Reese got Rydel pregnant. Rydel took some abortion pills to get rid of the baby. That's why you stayed at your brothers that night. Then they told each other that they liked each other. Now they're dating. But that day, I caught Ratliff and Rydel making out in the kitchen twice. I think Rydel and Ratliff should be together. Not Reese. She could get pregnant again"

"Ri, calm down. Baby hormones. Rydel is smart enough to not get pregnant twice in a row" Ross said.

"She did it once. She can do it again. I mean how do you not know you're going to have sex? It doesn't happen that way" I yelled at Ross.

"Riley, you can't be stressing out like this. It's not good for the baby. It's not your problem if she gets pregnant again. She's 20. Dell can take care of herself."

I forgot about it and folded Ross' clothes to put in his suitcase. They were leaving in an hour and waited for the last minute to pack.

"Anyone home?" Dell yelled through the house.

"Up here" Ross yelled back.

Dell came up the stairs and into our room.

"Can Reese stay here while we're gone? Please Ross?" she begged.

"I don't care" he answered.

"Me either" I added.

"Sweet. We leave in 5" she informed Ross.

I started to walk downstairs when Ross pulled me close to him. Well as close as I could go with a baby in my stomach.

"Don't do anything" Ross told me firmly.

"I really can't do anything. I'm pregnant"

"But you still have lips" he said.

"Ya, and they're busy on you" I said standing on my toes kissing him passionately.

"Babe please" he begged after pulling away, "if you do, no more baby making stuff is coming out of me"

"I won't do anything and neither will he. By the time you get home, Mckenzie might come" I informed him.

"Almost forgot" he said putting his hands on my huge stomach.

"Ya ya"

He grabbed his bags and we headed downstairs. We walked outside and loaded the bus that was waiting.

"I love you" Ross said.

"I love you too. I'm going to miss you" I told him.

"Don't do anything you'll regret"