Froyo

My parents are now in Paris. It's October now and R5 leaves tomorrow for a month long tour around the US. I'm really going to miss Ross. So we decided to have a sleepover and go out for frozen yogurt tonight.

Rydel, Grace, Mikayla, Kelly, Ceara, Shelby, and I all were in my closet trying figure out what to wear. We never raided Graces closet because all of her things are from HCO. We never wore Rydels clothes because most of them are for tour. Mikayla and I share clothes because she just brought a suite case.

We helped Grace first. We went into her closet and found a striped Hollister tank top that flared out that had a bow, white Hollister shorts, black Keds from Hollister, jean jacket from Hollister, a shiny bracelet from Hollister, and her phone which had a Hollister case on it.

For her hair, she left it natural. Loose curls. For makeup, we put on sparkly nude eye shadow, light pink lip stick, and some blush. We also painted her nails sparkly Essie nail polish.

Grace was done.

Next was Dell. She likes the store TopShop so I went to that part of my closet. I pulled out a purple shirt that has a bunch of cities on it, jeans, shiny sandals, 3 rings, a bracelet with knots in it, a heart necklace, and hoop earrings. Her phone case has a cross on it, also from TopShop.

For her hair, we curled the ends. The tips of her hair were dyed pink and purple so it looked cool. Then I put purple eye shadow on, pink lipstick, and blush. Grace painted her nails a purple color from TopShop.

Dell was done.

Now for me. I love Forever 21 so I went to that part of my closet. I put on a black shirt that says 'party sleep repeat', teal colored jeans, Mickey converse, a set of shiny bangles, bow earrings, a cross necklace, and my cat phone case all from Forever 21.

For my hair, we pulled it into a pony tail then curled it. Then I put on shiny eye shadow, pink lip gloss, and blush. Then we painted my nails sparkly nail polish from Forever 21.

I was done.

Now Mikayla. She is in love with American Eagle. So I picked out a black lace tank top, blue shorts, black flip flops, a heart ring, a love bracelet, some diamond earrings, and some necklaces. Her phone case says 'young, wild, and free'.

For her hair, we curled it and braided it around the top. Then we put on some sparkly black eye shadow, pink lip stick, and blush. We painted her nails black with confetti.

Kelly's turn. She is in love with Aeropostale. I got her jean shorts, a grey and white shirt that says 'Brooklyn', grey converse, some rings, a bow necklace, & sign earrings and a teal bracelet. Her phone case says 'be true to you'

We curled her hair and put a bow in it. We put on pink lipstick, blue eyeshadow, and blush. And we painted her nails with grey sparkles.

Kelly=done.

Next was Ceara. Gap it is. I handed her a striped shirt, jeans, silver flip flops, a and a few rings. Her phone case looks like a galaxy.

We pulled her hair into a bun and braided parts of it. We added some lip gloss, blue eyeshadow, and some blush. I painted her nails blue.

Lastly was Shelby. In love with H&M. I picked out a buttoned white shirt with light jeans, flowered combat boots, a bracelet of hearts, a necklace, knot earrings, and like 11 rings. Her phone case is hearts.

Her hair was done in a fishtail braid. I put on pink lip stick, peach eye shadow, and blush. We painted her nails pink.

We were all done and ready.

We decided to go wait for the boys outside. Just as we were walking out, they came out of the Lynch household.

"Hey gorgeous" Ross said as he approached.

"Hey babe"

"Oh baby I missed you" Grace said to Ryland.

"I missed you too" he replied.

"Hey baby" Rocky said to Mikayla.

They are dating now.

"Hey" she said.

Everyone said their "hi's" and we got in Rikers van.

We were going to Sweet Cece's (thanks Grace). It was our favorite frozen yogurt place. You can put as much froyo in a cup, then add candy, then you can add fruit and cookie dough! YUMMM.

We pulled up and all got out. We all put on sunglasses and the boys put on beanies. Us girls didn't want to ruin our hair. We took hours to get ready.

I walked in and got a cup and filled it with chocolate. Then I got m&ms, Reese's pieces, and chocolate chips. Then I put chunks of cookie dough and Reese's peanut butter cups. Ross paid for me and we went and sat away from the group for some alone time.

"Hey gorgeous" Ross said as we sat down.

"Sup blondie" I replied.

"I missed you today"

"I missed you too babe" I said.

"We should have a sleepover tonight before you guys leave" I requested.

"Ya great idea gorgeous"

I went to ask everyone else and they thought it was a great idea.

We all finished our ice cream. Then we decided to go play mini golf. Ratliff won.

When we got back to my house, everyone got into pjs and went to the sleepover room.

I was in the middle of changing when Ross barged in my room. I had a tank top on and sweatpants so he didn't see anything. Not like he hadn't before but ya know.

"Ross excuse you. I'm trying to change" I said while laughing.

"Well ya know..."

"Ya know what" I asked.

"I was hoping we could do some of this" he said before he kissed me.

"I'm okay with that" I responded.

He grabbed my waist so there was no space between us and locked the door. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me harder.

Let's just say an hour later we ended up on the floor in my closet without any clothes on. What a goodbye he gave me. It was amazing.

"Babe, we should go upstairs now" I said.

"But, one more time?" he asked.

"No Ross. I want to spend time with the rest of R5."

"Fine" he retorted.

"When you get back, I promise we can have some fun. We have been together 5 months when you get back."

We got dressed and went upstairs.

"Where were you guys" Riker asked.

"Having some alone time" Ross said.

"Oh" was all Riker said.

"Hey guys let's play a game" Kelly suggested.

"Ya but what game? We don't have lots of games." I said.

"Let's play truth or dare" Rydel said.

"Ok" everyone agreed.

This is about to get interesting.