Sleepover

The next thing I knew I was laying on the couch. Not my couch. Grace wasn't there. Where was I? Why am I not outside? The last thing I remember was that I fell off of my surfboard and blacked out. But someone saved me. Who?

I started moving on the couch.

"Guys, she's waking up." I heard a girl say.

I opened my eyes and saw Rydel Lynch. The Rydel Lynch.

"Where's my sister?" I asked Rydel.

"She went home to get some clothes for you. You've been out for awhile. You guys are the new neighbors. Your parents said that you could spend the night." Rydel answered. "By the way, I'm Rydel, that's Rocky, there's Riker, that's Ross and then there's Ryland. He thinks your sister is cute. And of course Ratliff. He will be here soon with Kelly. Ceara, Shelby, and Caitlyn are coming too."

I was going to have a sleepover with R5!

"Ya. I know who you guys are. I'm a fan." I said showing them my necklace.

"Oh. She's a fan! Even better." Ross said.

"I like your voice." I said trying to flirt because he was cute! I mean come on, it's ROSS LYNCH!

"Thanks." he responded' "I like you face"

Hmmm. I like where is this going.

"Can I have some water?" I asked no one in particular.

"Coming right up Ms. Riley" Ross answered as he walked to the kitchen.

They had a pretty nice house.

"Thanks" I replied as Ross handed me the water.

By this time my sister was back with clothes for us. Her and Ryland hit it off pretty well.

I took the clothes to the nearest bathroom and changed out of my rash guards.

I went back out put my rash guards in the bag.

R5's parents made us burgers for supper and they were amazing. We also had a campfire and roasted marshmallows to make s'mores.

After everyone went inside to set up our sleepover, me and Ross took a walk on the beach.

The view was gorgeous. I took out my iPhone and took a picture. I sent it to Mikayla.

"Hey Riley, do you want to uh...um...maybe like to out with me this Saturday?" Ross asked nervously.

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Ya? Wait do you have a boyfriend? Dang I knew it! A pretty girl like you would have and boyfriend and would never want someone like me." He said.

"For 1 I don't have a boyfriend. And for 2 I would love to go on a date with you." I said.

"Yes!! I'll pick you up at 7" He said excitedly.

"Excited much?"

"Yes because you are pretty and you're nice." He said.

"Thanks!"

We walked back into the house to see the boys playing video games and Rydel sitting on her phone probably on Twitter.

When she saw me she jumped off the couch.

"Let's make cookies!" She said.

"Ok!"

We went into the kitchen while Ross went to play the video game.

"So...what did you and Ross talk about on the beach?"

"He asked me on a date." I said.

"When is it!?!" She asked excitedly.

"Saturday night at 7." I answered.

"Awww!" Rydel said while she made her hands into a heart.

After the cookies were done, we put ice cream in between two and made ice cream sandwiches. The boys devoured them

I sat on the couch thinking...

I HAVE A DATE WITH ROSS SHOR LYNCH! OMG