Baby

I was 3 months pregnant now. I looked huge. I couldn't stand being big and getting sick every morning. But, Ross was always there or hold my hair and help me through it.

I was trying to figure out to wear to the doctor. Today we find out the gender. We were so excited. I decided on a grey sweater that said 'love' and black jeans with white converse. I put on some triangle earrings, a 'live life' ring, a rose necklace, and a Hakuna Matata bracelet. Rydel braided my hair and put it in a messy bun. She also painted my nails a light blue color. I also added some simple makeup.

"Ross" I yelled through the upstairs.

"Ya gorgeous" he said walking into the room.

"Can you please put on my shoes?"

"Anything" he said annoyed.

"Ross, what's the matter" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine"

"Ross Shor Lynch, tell me right now"

"You being pregnant is kind of getting annoying" he admitted.

"So me being pregnant with YOUR child is annoying. This is partly your fault. Thanks for the support Ross. Love you too. We can just get rid of the baby if it's going to be annoying to you. You think that being pregnant at 18 is easy?! Well it's not"

"That's not what I meant" he said.

"Then what did you mean Ross? That you don't want the child? That you don't love me?" I cried.

"Babe, I'm sorry. It's just, I don't know what I meant"

"I'm sorry I flipped out. Hormones" I said.

"It's okay"

He got up and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you Ross"

"I love you too. Let's go find out the gender of our baby"

And with that, we walked hand in hand downstairs and to the car.

~Doctors office~

"Ross and Riley" a lady said from the doorway.

Ross helped me up and we walked together to the sonogram room. I got up on the bed and laid down. The nurse pulled up my shirt to reveal my small baby bump. It was so cute.

"See on the screen there, that's your baby" she explained.

"Wow" Ross said.

"Do you want to know the gender?" The nurse asked.

"Yes" I said.

"It's a girl" she said.

"I'm going to have a daughter" Ross whispered.

"Let me just wipe this gel off of your stomach and then you're free to go" the nurse said.

She wiped the gel stuff off and then left the room leaving the sonogram pictures in my hand. I sat there in aw. I still couldn't believe that I was having a baby. A baby girl. I looked down to my free hand to see Ross' fingers intertwined with it. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I going to have a daughter" Ross repeated.

We walked out and to the car to head home.

When we got home, we went to Ross' room and chilled together. I laid on the bed and Ross laid next to me. He put his hands on my small bump.

"I love you and the child inside of you" Ross said breaking the silence.

"Babe" I said.

"Ya"

"When are we going to get married? You still want to get married right?" I asked.

"Of course I do. After the baby?" He suggested.

"I'm okay with that. The baby can be there too" I said.

"What should we name the baby?" Asked Ross.

"I don't know really"

"I think that all of our kids should have the same first initial. Like us" Ross said.

"I like that but what letter"

"What about 'm'" he suggested.

"I like that. Do you like McKenzie?" I asked.

"Babe, I love it"

Ross rolled me over and kissed me passionately. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. I ran my fingers through his hair and he moaned. We really hadn't done this lately so I didn't mind. We both pulled away breathless.

"I love you so much and you too McKenzie" Ross said touching my stomach.

I pulled put my phone and took a picture of the sonogram and posted it on twitter. It was the first time we were telling the R5 family.

@rileyyyr5- look at our beautiful baby girl McKenzie:) she will arrive on Ross' birthday;D @rossr5

I was having a baby and her name is McKenzie.

A/N: I'm very sorry for the shortness but lots of info. Thanks for 900 reads:) You guys are da best. I might be starting a new book soon... Remember to comment and vote, maybe a follow or two😜