Getting ready

~Saturday~

I woke up Saturday morning to my phone buzzing on my nightstand.

Rydel: come over after you get up we need to get you ready for your date:)

Me: you come over here I have a bigger room and a bigger closet;)

Rydel: kk see you in 5

I should probably get up and eat something. Why was she coming over so early? It's only 10? Whatever. I went down into the kitchen and found my mom drinking coffee while reading the paper.

"Good morning sweetie!"

"Hey Dell is coming over to help me get ready." I said really without question.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I have a date with Ross."

"You guys move fast." My mom said.

I smiled as I grabbed an apple and went to open the door.

"Heyyy!" She exclaimed.

"Good morning!"

"Let's go!" She said as she ran up the stairs.

We walked into my room right as my phone buzzed.

Ross: good morning beautiful can't wait for our date tonight

Me: good morning I can't wait either

"What should I do first?" I asked.

"You should take a shower while I pick out lots of outfits for you to try on. Where's your closet?" She asked.

"It's right here!" I said as I opened the doors to my huge walk-in closet. She stood there speechless.

"Woah!"

"Have fun. I maybe forgot to tell you but my family owns the brands Forever 21 and Hollister. I'll me in the shower if you need anything."

I took my phone in the bathroom and put it on my dock. I cranked up the R5 music so Rydel could hear too. She was probably in heaven.

I did my things in the bathroom. Then I went into my room and sat on my bed and decided to text Mikayla.

Me: heyyy I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Not even a minute later,

Mikayla: me either! We are going to have soo much fun.

Me: well I got to go, Rydel is helping get ready for a date.

Mikayla: Rydel? RYDEL LYNCH?! Date??

Me: Ya my neighbors are the lynches!! I have a date with Ross tonight! You can meet them when you come! TTYL BFF

Mikayla: can't wait!! TTYL BFF

Me: BTW I'm not replacing you:) love you baby LOL

She didn't text back. Oh well.

"RILEY COME ON GIRL!" Rydel yelled from deep into my closet.

I walked in to find clothes, shoes, purses, and jewelry thrown everywhere!

"Dell you better clean this up." I said.

"I will! Put this on" she said throwing me an outfit.

I went into the bathroom to put on the gorgeous outfit that she picked out for me. It was a dress with light blue, teal, and pink flowers on it that went to my mid-thigh. She gave me a tealish cardigan and the same color of flip flops.

I went into my closet and put on a diamond necklace, bow earrings, light pink bracelets, a few rings, and a teal watch. It was the perfect outfit.

She sat down at my makeup station and did my makeup. A little bit of light blue eyeshadow, some blush, mascara, and eyeliner. I looked gorgeous.

Then she curled my hair in little rings. I took a final look in the mirror. Perfect!

By this time it was 6:30. Ross would be here in a half hour.

By the time that we cleaned up my closet and my room it was 6:55. I went downstairs and waited on the couch. Rydel joined me soon after.

Somebody knocked at the door right at 7.

I opened the door to reveal a handsome blondie with ripped Hollister skinny jeans, a Hollister shirt, and converse.

"Hey beautiful" he said.

"Hey" I replied.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door to his car and drove away.