I love you

"I knew it" Rydel said.

"How" Ross asked.

"1 I'm not stupid. 2 I saw you guys holding hands at the airport. You guys are cute!" She said.

"Oh" I said.

"Just don't let her get in the way of our band" Riker said "no offense".

"None taken" I said.

On the inside, I was hurt that Riker said that but I didn't show it.

After that, we hung out for awhile. Then we went back to my house and up to my slumber party room. My parents were in New York for 2 weeks so they weren't home.

Me and Rydel make brownies while Grace gave the boys the tour of our house. I knew when they got to the arcade room downstairs because I could hear "oh my gosh" and "no way" from the boys. Grace came back upstairs to the kitchen to help us. We were having an ice cream bar.

When everything was ready, we called the boys up and they chowed down on everything. Rydel can make some pretty good brownies.

We watched some movies and made popcorn in our popcorn machine. It was the newest addition to the sleepover room.

I brought lots of blankets and pillows upstairs. Everybody got dressed into warm pajamas. It was a colder night in LA. The guys were loving the game systems and the soda machine.

After everybody was settled, I laid down next to Ross and started crying. Not loud but tears were running down my cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Ross whispered to me.

"Ya I'm fine."

"No you aren't."

"Ross stop please"

I was getting kind of angry with him.

"Well I know you're not fine" he said.

He got up and grabbed my hand.

"Where are you guys going?" Rocky asked.

"Probably to make out" said Ryland.

I was out on the stairs when he shut the door. I didn't bother to open it but I could hear him.

"Stop! Leave us alone. No we aren't going to make out. And no she won't get in the way of my music. She's not as important as my music. Nothing is. She's just a girl. Ok? So leave her alone. Please. I don't do these things to your girlfriends so don't do it to mine!" Ross yelled. "I'm sorry but I needed to say that."

"Calm down" Ryland said "I was joking."

"I don't care" he answered.

I ran down the stairs and to my room. I shut the door and went into my closet. I liked to hide in the back where my clothes were when they weren't spinning.

I heard Ross come downstairs and into my room.

"Riley" he called.

"Back here" I answered.

"Where are you? Please come here" he asked.

"No you said I'm not important. Why do you want to see me?"

"Riley please come-woah I like your closet it's huge! Anyway. Please. You know I didn't mean it."

"Then why did you say it? Go away."

"I said it so they would leave us alone. You know you're more important than music. Please don't tell me to go away."

I could hear his voice crack. He was going to cry.

"Please don't cry." I said.

"I need you. Forever. Please tell me where you are." He said.

"I'm in my clothes." I answered.

"You're where?" He asked confused.

"Come up the stairs and straight back. You'll see me." I told him.

"Ok I guess."

He finally saw me and sat down next to me. I scooted away.

"Please Riley don't do this." He said.

I could see a tear running down his cheek.

I crawled over and grabbed his face. I put his lips on mine and we sat there kissing. His tongue poked my lip and I let him in. We were making out for the first time in my closet.

We pulled away and he was smiling.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"I'm sorry too. I kind of overreacted but I've been hurt by boys and I don't want it to happen again."

"I won't ever hurt you. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe right a song sometime." He asked.

"I would love to" I said smiling.

"Riley, I love you."

"I love you too Ross."