|Chapter Eleven|

Previously in The Secrets, The Lies: Demi and Wilmer speak to their two children,Eddie and Alaya, about what happened with Nick in the past and why they can't have him involved in their lives. Eddie brings a friend home named Christian.

Eddie

My heart pounded as our lips fought for dominance. Part of me was hesitant at first, I had known for awhile that I was gay, but it was different now that I possibly had to come out about it.
I pulled away from the other boy as I wiped my lips, trying to catch my breath as I took in what had just happened.

"Wouldn't have suspected that you'd be gay" Christian chuckled as he looked down at my plaid bed sheets.

I smiled, "I guess you can't judge a book by its cover"

"Original"

"True though"

Christian shrugged, "I'm not very good at talking, I like my lips otherwise occupied"

As much as I wanted to continue our heated makeout session, I was scared. Frozen, almost. Never had I actually been with another guy before.

I shook my head, "I'll see you at school on Monday, maybe you should get going?"

"Okay... It's 10 in the morning, but I can go if you need time to figure out what you are"

"What I am?

"What you like..."

I realised what he was saying, "No, no. I know what I like, I've just never been with another guy before, just need to think"

Christian pecked me on the lips softly before standing up and grabbing his backpack, "Don't take too long" He winked. I smirked before following him downstairs and seeing him out.

Demi

"I'm gay" Was all Eddie said as he ran his hands up and down his jeans.

I smiled while scrolling through my phone, "Okay, is Christian your boyfriend"

"What?" He asked, "No, he's a friend, that's like assuming every guy you're friends with is your boyfriend"

I threw my phone to the other side of the couch and couldn't help but laugh, "I ask because you had pash rash when he left"

"Pash rash?" He asked, his eyes practically falling out of their sockets.

"Christian has stubble, you walked out with a bright red rash around your mouth. I'm not judging, I don't mind that you have a boyfriend-"

Eddie cut me off, "He's not my boyfriend"

"I don't mind that you have a male friend that you makeout with" I rephrased, a smirk playing on my lips.

He fiddled with his fingernails for a moment, "What will Dad say?"

"He won't care" I shrugged, "I mean he will care, but not in a bad way, he'll be fine with it"

The conversation ended after that. Eddie went back to his room and Alaya came downstairs at one point to sit with me. She had told me how she had uploaded a beauty video to YouTube because she was bored. If it makes her happy then I'm not too worried about it, she is sixteen after all.

..

Wilmer kissed down my neck, "Eddie's gay" I said, wanting to get it out before he got upset over not knowing yet.

He moaned, sucking in one spot, "Good for him, suspected it after the pash rash this morning"

I chuckled, "That's what I said"

I soon cut our conversation short when my husband laid me back onto the bed and slipped his hand into my panties.

"We have a lot of sex" I moaned as he rubbed me gently,

Wilmer nodded, "I can't keep my hands off of you, can you blame me?"

"Nope, I am pretty sexy" I joked before throwing my head back as his lips met the most sensative part of my body.

I'm struggling so bad to write this book right now, i'm tempted just to end it before it goes horrible bc i'm forcing myself to write it.