However, Edward leads me past all of the cars and to a smaller, two wheeled vehicle. I stare in amazement at the vehicle in front of me.

I've never been on a motorcycle before and I wasn't sure if it was a safe thing for me to do since I was pregnant, but I was actually feeling a little risky today for some reason. Maybe that's just what the middle triplet seems to do to me. "Are we really going for a ride on that?" I ask Edward a little bit excited as I point towards the vehicle in question.

A smile spreads across Edward's face. "Of course we are!" He says excitedly.

I was actually rather excited myself about the idea of being on a motorcycle for the very first time. Even though I would have never imagined my first time being when I was pregnant I was still excited for the thrill I heard feels so amazing.

Not even thinking about how I was going to get into major trouble by Marcel and Harry, I let Edward help me onto his motorcycle.

A helmet is quickly placed onto my fragile head as Edward opens up the door to the garage. He quickly climbs onto the vehicle as well. He leans behind himself so that he can move my hands around his waist. "Grip on real tight, I don't wanna loose my pretty pregnant mate," he tells me with a fond smile.

I quickly do as he says and squeeze my arms around Edward's waist in a crushing grip, my large stomach pressing into his back as I hold on tight to make sure that I don't hurt myself or my unborn babies. "I'm ready," I tell Edward excitedly and soon he's starting up the motorcycle.

Edward's soon speeding out of the garage of our cabin and down the narrow dirt road on the pack grounds. The feeling of adrenaline and the wind rushing through my hair was a feeling like I've never felt before and it was extremely exhilarating.

The feeling stops way too fast when a muscular body moves in front of the vehicle so that Edward has to come to a grinding stop. I pout slightly as a very angry Harry comes racing towards us and quickly grabs me off the now stopped motorcycle. "What the fuck were you thinking, Edward!" The alpha shouts at his younger brother in clear aggravation.

Edward scratches the back of his neck as Harry goes on to yell at him some more. "What if he would've fallen off and something happened to the babies?!" I let out a small whimpering sound at the alpha's loud voice and try to move away from him, scared that I had made my alpha mad at me.

"You're scaring him, Harry!" Edward yells back at his brother, quickly moving to my side so that he can pull me into his arms.

I gratefully bury my head into the alphas neck, taking in his comforting scent. "We were only going for a small ride around the pack. I know what I'm doing with a motorcycle, Harry," Edward tells his brother quietly for my own sake.

Harry let's out a large groan and I take a peak at him to see the frustrated look on his face. "Even so, you need to be more careful with him," he says, taking a few steps towards us making me quickly bury my face back into Edward's neck to hide from the angry alpha.

I feel a hand placed against my shoulder and Harry's voice speaking kindly by my ear. "I'm not mad at you, little doe," he says and I cautiously turn my head to look at him.

"Really?" I ask him, a hopeful look in my eyes.

Harry gives me a small smile and nod. "Of course not, Lou. I'm mad at my irresponsible brother more than anything," he says, giving Edward a small glare.

I smile happily as I pull away from Edward in favor of hugging the taller alpha. "I'm so glad, daddy," I say, happy to not have made my alpha angry at me. 

A small sigh can be heard beside me and I turn to see my last alpha giving Edward a small glare. "What were you thinking bringing him out on your motorcycle while he's pregnant?" Marcel asks his older brother a scowl spread across his face.

Edward let's out a small sigh, looking rather regretful about his decision. "I wasn't," he says sadly, turning to give me a sad look.

"Don't be so hard on him, I wanted to do it too," I tell them with a sudden boost of confidence.

Marcel shakes his head at me. "No, little doe, even if you did he should've known better than to allow it," he says, looking disappointedly back at Edward.

I give Edward a sad look, knowing I couldn't do anything else to try and help him. The alpha only gives me a smile in return, telling me that he'd be alright.

"Come on, little doe. You can spend the rest of the day with me in my office while Edward thinks about what he's done," Harry says, taking my small hand into his much larger one so that he can lead me towards the pack office.

As I'm led away I turn back around to give Edward another apologetic look. He only wanted to show me something he really loved even if it was probably a real dangerous idea. I give him another sad smile as I turn back around and let the other alpha lead me towards his office.